The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

I begin to watch How I Met Your Mother because of the hype. After 5 episodes I haven't been impressed. Barney is really annoying character and the rest of are just boring. Not sure if I get to the end of first season.

it gets better.... love that show... ^_^

OT: currently watching Americas Got Talent.

3304-Almost-Royal-Teaser-Saison-1.jpg

I've been watching this TV show on BBC America where these two stand-up comedians pose as British nobles who are in line for the throne in some distantly related fashion and are touring around America as some sort of promise to their recently dead father. Anyway, the set up is similar to Borat, where they go around visiting people and acting horribly naive and off-handedly rude, trying to get under peoples' skin. I'm still not entirely clear if the people they meet understand that it's all an act, since the cameras are very obviously not hidden.

I begin to watch How I Met Your Mother because of the hype. After 5 episodes I haven't been impressed. Barney is really annoying character and the rest of are just boring. Not sure if I get to the end of first season.

Well, probably you won't finish it then, Barney is the fun element of the show for most people. But, try to finish the first season, if you can digest it you'll finish the whole thing without noticing.

half way through series 7 of Dexter :)

Dexter was great series to the end of the season 4. After that it really went downhill in my opinion. 7th and 8th seasons were really boring and it was a miracle that I was able to finish it.