Doesen't connect move

I don't know if this is a bug or something like that, but seriously i'm start to get nervous. The game don't connect combo 5 on deadstroke (i just need this stupid combo), lex 10, wonder woman 8. What the fuck i had to do exactly, because seriosuly, with ds3/ds4/arcade stick nothing is working here, and i am not a neewbie on fighting games so i don't miss something or i do bad timing, is just the game who don't reconnect the move. 

Edit: wonder woman and deadstroke done, i have changed nothing i have just continued to do the same stuff but this time connected. I don't know how.

Edited by killer91ITA

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, juniordrfanatic said:

It happens. The hardest one for me was Raiden. The one that you need to do a combo and a double teleport. I would never connect with the secound teleport. And then BAM, i hit it!! The only help i can give you is Keep Trying and you'll eventually get it done

I've finished several days ago, just persistance and it has connected every move, i just had a lot of trouble getting super move master, i've wasted several days trying every damn super move without result, and at last it was this stupid raiden who doesen't save double teleport, it was my last super.