importing DS2-DE

BG_painter

hello!
i have been doing some research online and apparently it seems to be possible to import the german version of the game in here:
https://www.amazon.de/Electronic-Arts-Dead-Space-2/dp/B004G8QMFE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313756888&sr=8-1&language=en_GB

or here:

https://www.amazon.de/Dead-Space-2-Limited-PEGI/dp/B004DTIWCW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313756888&sr=8-3

Did any1 imported this be4? I would really like to hunt the trophies again but i never met any1 that successfully imported the greman version of the game or have both trophy lists.
I hope some1 can help with some info, thank u. :)

Make sure the seller is german and you should get the german copy. The game should be playable as any other game and the trophy lists must stack.

Maybe the reason that nobody has stacked this game is that it is boring.

If you wanna stack it, it's OK.

I personally don't like region stacking. I just stack games that have PS3/PS4/Vita versions because there are gameplay differences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Make sure the seller is german and you should get the german copy. The game should be playable as any other game and the trophy lists must stack.

Maybe the reason that nobody has stacked this game is that it is boring.

If you wanna stack it, it's OK.

I personally don't like region stacking. I just stack games that have PS3/PS4/Vita versions because there are gameplay differences.

i might do that. I don't mind stacking, i just like to play more than once my favorite games ^_^

1 minute ago, BG_painter said:

i might do that. I don't mind stacking, i just like to play more than once my favorite games ^_^

Maybe you can find it on ebay cheaper if you search carefully.

To make sure it's the German version, see the age rating image. If it's USK, is German version. PEGI is the rest of Europe, so be careful.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, charlijaen said:

Maybe you can find it on ebay cheaper if you search carefully.

To make sure it's the German version, see the age rating image. If it's USK, is German version. PEGI is the rest of Europe, so be careful.

Oh i didn't know about that usk and pegi rating! thank you :)

You should take Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, since it's bundled with Dead Space Extraction on the disc! Two games, two platinum trophies for the price of one!

I miss when EA offered limited editions with DS2 and Medal of Honor... two games for the price of one.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

You should take Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, since it's bundled with Dead Space Extraction on the disc! Two games, two platinum trophies for the price of one!

I miss when EA offered limited editions with DS2 and Medal of Honor... two games for the price of one.

I'll definitely check it out :) i want to challeng myself in hardcore again!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252985823823

It's not up for international postage atm. I'd have to look into cost of shipping it from UK to Brazil if you wanted it. I'll have a look at prices tomorrow and update the listing accordingly.

Edit: it doesn't have extraction. I'm pretty sure you can't get the usk version as limited edition.

Edited by wolverine123

26 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252985823823

It's not up for international postage atm. I'd have to look into cost of shipping it from UK to Brazil if you wanted it. I'll have a look at prices tomorrow and update the listing accordingly.

Edit: it doesn't have extraction. I'm pretty sure you can't get the usk version as limited edition.

thank you for posting it :) i'll take a look. If i don't get it, i am sure some1 will be interested ^_^

• 6 months later...
On 5/24/2017 at 1:42 PM, BG_painter said:

hello!
i have been doing some research online and apparently it seems to be possible to import the german version of the game in here:
https://www.amazon.de/Electronic-Arts-Dead-Space-2/dp/B004G8QMFE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313756888&sr=8-1&language=en_GB

or here:

https://www.amazon.de/Dead-Space-2-Limited-PEGI/dp/B004DTIWCW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313756888&sr=8-3

Did any1 imported this be4? I would really like to hunt the trophies again but i never met any1 that successfully imported the greman version of the game or have both trophy lists.
I hope some1 can help with some info, thank u. :)

Did you ever find a German copy?

Just now, Primeape said:

Did you ever find a German copy?

i didn't and i eventualy gave up. You have to import from german amazon, my problem with that is, it's not guaranteed buy... And i don't think it has a re-sell or trade in value. But i still want it. lol.

• Like 1

Just now, BG_painter said:

i didn't and i eventualy gave up. You have to import from german amazon, my problem with that is, it's not guaranteed buy... And i don't think it has a re-sell or trade in value. But i still want it. lol.

Okay thanks for quick answer.

I was considering buying the German version.

But, yeah, F it. I'm not going through the trouble.

Game is censored and I don't support censorship.

/burp

/scratches butt

Just now, Primeape said:

Okay thanks for quick answer.

I was considering buying the German version.

But, yeah, F it. I'm not going through the trouble.

Game is censored and I don't support censorship.

/burp

/scratches butt

It would be great to challenge myself with hardcore again. And also the big problem is the price, it's in euros and it's expensive. Did u play the NA version of the game, Ape?

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, KillerUni12 said:

I just found this...

https://www.ebay.com/i/202194842281?chn=ps

lowest price for the DE version that I've seen. I haven't tried it but I'm considering purchasing and will update to verify it's the separate list. 

Thanks, been looking for this, BG too lol :)

Price is not much the issue if the game is below $20, but finding it and if the seller can ship to United States is what's important :)

14 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Damn killer what a find!!! thank u so much 1f44d.png

Yaaaaayyyyy

Vo60V.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=happyb

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Don't buy from the link, it's just a normal copy.

You think guy who posted link knew it was fake?

Conspiracy...

KillerUni12, that's a very Illuminati name if I ever saw one...

No wait...forget Illuminati...

KillerUni12

KillerUni

Uni12

Uni

Uni...

UNITOLOGIST!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BG_painter said:

the price on the link raised from 18$ to 26$...........
It's definately fraudulent.

He can raise the price, that's not illegal.

But he is increasing the price because others have bought his initial copies. So he think he will get lucky.

And yeah I saw it was $26, F THAT price man.

What about the UK amazon links I gave you?