Post your Guilds here

Stevieboy

Malevolence

Guild ID: k25mf

Pretty simple, join my guild in game and let's earn some rewards as a team.  Looking to max out the roster so we can get as much as possible!  Anyone is welcome of any age, gender, or whatever as long as you are respectful, helpful to others and mature with a good sense of humor if you talk to others!

• 1 month later...

We are a guild that currently has 32 members and we would like more active members to do all of the guild multiverse tasks and share lots of loot as well as getting better at the game. No level requirements. We only require you to be active in the guild multiverse and contribute in the earning of rewards. 

The guild is UK founded but we accept members from all areas.

The guild: The Judges.
Tag: Judg.
ID:300YF

Please feel free to join or leave your PlayStation 4 names and I'll add you.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to sharing the spoils of war with you all!

PSN: RaVV_VVaR

Hello, as you may know this game has the option to create and join guilds in order to play cooperatively and earn rewards. I create this post in order to offer a seat to the prople that want to play and earn rewards together. There is not a minimum points you need to reach in order to keep yourself in the guild , but do note that if you only seek the trophies and you only want to get the rewards that we are getting without participating, you will be kicked.

ID: 0FSWE.

Have a nice day. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...