R2 button usage?

DrakeHellsing

That million trophy shouldn't be too bad, I am getting gold dropped in an average rate and stuff I pick up, I end up donating in the end, so I essentially know how much I have picked up so far, which is rough 200,000 gold, if my total gold is anything to go by.

Don't scare people into thinking they need a max relic for Cosmic Trial. Depending on your character it's easily doable without it even above a 50 stack. Angela (a 250 splinter character) can mind control enemies and they do +2000% damage to other enemies for 5 seconds, low cool down. Did it bare minimum with shit gear. Took 3 times just because the mechs are a little tough in Round 1 and still had a minute left for both rounds and Round 2 is a joke.

Also don't fret too much about donating. Cosmic Difficulty drops 500,000 credit (Credit chest is rare) and 25,000 credit items (Cosmic Item and its uncommon). Turned 1 chest and a couple cosmics and maxed out a vendor immediately. 

Oh and L3 will put you in permanent flight mode until you attack or click it again. Not sure why they bothered with the R2 version.

Edited by Yadilie

1 hour ago, Yadilie said:

Oh and L3 will put you in permanent flight mode until you attack or click it again. Not sure why they bothered with the R2 version.

R2 version is lame. Serves no purpose, any short flight you'd just dash to anyway and pushing x iirc will take you out of the flying quickly anyway [as well as L3 obviously, but x is easier]. R2 could've been used for something else. Not sure what, but something else.

Don't scare people into thinking they need a max relic for Cosmic Trial. Depending on your character it's easily doable without it even above a 50 stack. Angela (a 250 splinter character) can mind control enemies and they do +2000% damage to other enemies for 5 seconds, low cool down. Did it bare minimum with shit gear. Took 3 times just because the mechs are a little tough in Round 1 and still had a minute left for both rounds and Round 2 is a joke.

Only because there are 3 or 4 character which can faceroll cosmic trial it doesnt make my relic post wrong. I had hard time with warmarchine to beat super heroic (without relic / legendary/ synergy) And now i have to grind to beat it. Sure i could also level iceman or angela and beat it . But be honest , for 90% of characters you need more than just reach level 60 to beat the trials.

I was not scareing anyone with beeing honest about good gear for trials. Everyone can take easy way if they want , i prefer playing character i enjoy.

It's not 3 or 4. Learn your skill combos. You're using a ranged high burst DPS and having issues? Sounds less of gear (because Heroic to Super Heroic isn't a huge increase) and more just you. Suggesting people to wait at least 25+ hours, if not even more if you don't get a full relic, is just foolish. It's not hard. Yes some characters can have an way easier time, but it's quite doable. The only people who are difficult are the beefy mechs at the end of Phase 1 and they're mainly stationary. A ranged character would be even easier to do on Phase 1 because they don't have to dodge out and then back in to do damage because of the missiles they fire.

For people who want to one and done it then Angela is a 250 Splinter character which will be bought anyway for the 5 level 60 characters. Hell, Daredevil has a disgusting skill synergy that can multi hit close enemies and he's free. So, yes. Don't scare people into thinking they absolutely need something they don't.

Complete the Super Heroic Trial with any hero.

No luck with lvl 60 Nova.

Squirrel Girl has a awesome power called (Battling Dialogue),which gave me zero problems with trial.

Confused enemies deal 2,000% more damage to other enemies.

oFMXeq1.jpg

3 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

Complete the Super Heroic Trial with any hero.

No luck with lvl 60 Nova.

Squirrel Girl has a awesome power called (Battling Dialogue),which gave me zero problems with trial.

Confused enemies deal 2,000% more damage to other enemies.

oFMXeq1.jpg

Question about that, as I tried it once, but died to a villain... is it over when you defeat the first villain there? Or how does it work exactly?

I mean I am going to get Squirrel Girl as my third hero, so I may try that with her whenever I get her that is.  But hopefully it also helps out for the Cosmic Trial too.

38 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Question about that, as I tried it once, but died to a villain... is it over when you defeat the first villain there? Or how does it work exactly?

I mean I am going to get Squirrel Girl as my third hero, so I may try that with her whenever I get her that is.  But hopefully it also helps out for the Cosmic Trial too.

Two waves, two villains.

1 minute ago, rpg49ers said:

Two waves, two villains.

Ah, thanks for that, almost beat my first villain, so I was almost half done with it, but I'll come back to it eventually :D

Edited by DrakeHellsing
For some reason, it merged a double reply when I clicked once on post.

16 hours ago, Yadilie said:

It's not 3 or 4. Learn your skill combos. You're using a ranged high burst DPS and having issues? Sounds less of gear (because Heroic to Super Heroic isn't a huge increase) and more just you. Suggesting people to wait at least 25+ hours, if not even more if you don't get a full relic, is just foolish. It's not hard. Yes some characters can have an way easier time, but it's quite doable. The only people who are difficult are the beefy mechs at the end of Phase 1 and they're mainly stationary. A ranged character would be even easier to do on Phase 1 because they don't have to dodge out and then back in to do damage because of the missiles they fire.

For people who want to one and done it then Angela is a 250 Splinter character which will be bought anyway for the 5 level 60 characters. Hell, Daredevil has a disgusting skill synergy that can multi hit close enemies and he's free. So, yes. Don't scare people into thinking they absolutely need something they don't.

So how's Storm at it? That's my main character and I'm almost back to level 60.

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

So how's Storm at it? That's my main character and I'm almost back to level 60.

Pretty good. Microburst is your key skill. That 100% increased damage to people in the middle will be a godsend for you. Biggest advice is to just keep moving. Don't let the lasers stay on you and throw all your skills at the people in the middle of your microburst. I found Phase 1 to be the hardest because of the amount of Hydra mechs and Hulkbusters. Phase 2s' boss is a little harder than Mandarin but he's still a joke and the enemies who accompany him are a little easier.

Don't be too dismayed if you die a couple times. You can get bad RNG on your dodges/deflects.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Pretty good. Microburst is your key skill. That 100% increased damage to people in the middle will be a godsend for you. Biggest advice is to just keep moving. Don't let the lasers stay on you and throw all your skills at the people in the middle of your microburst. I found Phase 1 to be the hardest because of the amount of Hydra mechs and Hulkbusters. Phase 2s' boss is a little harder than Mandarin but he's still a joke and the enemies who accompany him are a little easier.

Don't be too dismayed if you die a couple times. You can get bad RNG on your dodges/deflects.

Microburst wasn't something I was using, but started using it and now I regret not using it. Most of the time chain lightning [or whatever it's called] is useful, there are so many enemies that they're bunched up anyway, and the bosses tend to swam up on you. So it hits them all anyway, and does way more damage to your target. Or feels like it anyway.

Got it first try, had all purple equipment with one relatively weak cosmic, no legendary [still farming - ugh] and no legit relic either. Had a minute left over. It wasn't too bad, thanks for the info.

No problem man. And yeah the Legendary is just stupid. Still unsure about the best way to farm. I've been doing Cosmic Patrols and just going after the Event Bosses and it gives you good XP but you might be better getting a squad of people and knocking out some of the harder Cosmic Ops, like the 14th one. Super high saturation of enemies and lots of bosses.

Don't even get me started on the cosmic doop.

Edited by Yadilie

8 hours ago, Yadilie said:

No problem man. And yeah the Legendary is just stupid. Still unsure about the best way to farm. I've been doing Cosmic Patrols and just going after the Event Bosses and it gives you good XP but you might be better getting a squad of people and knocking out some of the harder Cosmic Ops, like the 14th one. Super high saturation of enemies and lots of bosses.

Don't even get me started on the cosmic doop.

Cosmic Doop? That's that big Doop thing? I ran into one early on into my game, showed up on the map, arrow pointed to it, so went there and a bunch of us took it down.  But yeah, a rare chance for one to spawn for sure, but it was in a hub world, mine was in Lowtown.

I grabbed mine about 2 hours after that post. Was working on Daredevil, leveling him up. Came out of treasure room and noticed it. Was worried it was going to be only on Cosmic difficulty. Should've probably given him a different name.

I grabbed mine about 2 hours after that post. Was working on Daredevil, leveling him up. Came out of treasure room and noticed it. Was worried it was going to be only on Cosmic difficulty. Should've probably given him a different name.

Yeah, the name confused me when I first saw it. But I got the trophy before knowing about it. I got it in Mutant Town, saw a marker before that, in Madripoor... but it was in the second part, and I hadn't gotten there yet. So by the time I would have gotten through the path to it, it would have been gone anyway. I've killed probably 4 or so of them.