Project Platinum: Resident Evil

Leon Castle

Good News(or Bad News if you have it and SP) Resident Evil 7 will come in Gold this Christmas.

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/resident-evil-7-gold-edition-remaining-dlc-launch-december-12-north-america-europe

I had that to my Wishlist for Christmas. If anyone plays Not a Hero DLC then it comes out. let me know if this guy

RE7-GE_09-05-17.jpg

is or is not Chris Redfield if you play and clear Not a Hero(I want to know if this is the real deal or just a wanna-be/Clone)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2017 at 0:26 PM, Leon Castle said:

Your Rank is Hunk with special emblems: Revealer of Secrets, Jill Sandwich, Leon Lover and Chris Lover.

I platted Resident Evil Revelations PS4 version. I think I gain another special emblem for having all port remastered version's plats.

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hasegawa2010 said:

I platted Resident Evil Revelations PS4 version. I think I gain another special emblem for having all port remastered version's plats.

Thank you!

Good Job ?You are the first to earn Port master.

18 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Sign me up.  I've got plats in Resident Evil, RE 5 (PS3), RE 6 (PS3), RE Revelations (PS3), and RE Revelations 2 (PS4), for a total of 5 plats.  I also have 100% in Code Veronica X (PS3) and Resident Evil 4 (PS3).

Added

Edited by Leon Castle

• 1 month later...

News: This PP`s Platinum Rank have been updated to be easier to get, Now you only need to plat the Main Series(or just 8 Resident Evil/Biohazard Games).

This next year I gotta plat this series but I will do it Story wise(Start from Zero and end at 7)

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

News: This PP`s Platinum Rank have been updated to be easier to get, Now you only need to plat the Main Series(or just 8 Resident Evil/Biohazard Games).

This next year I gotta plat this series but I will do it Story wise(Start from Zero and end at 7)

I understand this is your thread, so you can do whatever you want with it. But if you don't mind me asking, why has this happened? No offence, but hard working veterans of the series have been rushing through ALL of the games to get them to 100% so that they can win first place on the top tier of this challenge (AKA me). Adding in ALL of the games to get to Biohazard Rank, which include Umbrella Corps and Operation Raccoon City, shows that player is dedicated to overcoming the toughest challenges in the Resident Evil universe. Surely you know that all of the mainline Resident Evil games are all of the easiest games in the series to Platinum. The real challenges lie in the side games. Awarding a player with such a prestigious rank such as Biohazard, just because they Platinumed every mainline Resident Evil game sounds undeserving to me. I'm not trying to belittle anybody; if the extent of your trophy skill only lasts as long as the mainline games that's fine. But that's those players problems, not everybody else's. Some of us actually want to completely accomplish everything in this series. Making Biohazard Rank that easy to achieve most likely guarantees some people have already earned the rank. Heck, even I have if all it takes is eight Resident Evil Platinum's, I have 12! Which just makes the race to Biohazard Rank obsolete...

2 hours ago, ddracarys said:

I understand this is your thread, so you can do whatever you want with it. But if you don't mind me asking, why has this happened? No offence, but hard working veterans of the series have been rushing through ALL of the games to get them to 100% so that they can win first place on the top tier of this challenge (AKA me). Adding in ALL of the games to get to Biohazard Rank, which include Umbrella Corps and Operation Raccoon City, shows that player is dedicated to overcoming the toughest challenges in the Resident Evil universe. Surely you know that all of the mainline Resident Evil games are all of the easiest games in the series to Platinum. The real challenges lie in the side games. Awarding a player with such a prestigious rank such as Biohazard, just because they Platinumed every mainline Resident Evil game sounds undeserving to me. I'm not trying to belittle anybody; if the extent of your trophy skill only lasts as long as the mainline games that's fine. But that's those players problems, not everybody else's. Some of us actually want to completely accomplish everything in this series. Making Biohazard Rank that easy to achieve most likely guarantees some people have already earned the rank. Heck, even I have if all it takes is eight Resident Evil Platinum's, I have 12! Which just makes the race to Biohazard Rank obsolete...

Biohazard Rank is still the same as last time, the Rank that was updated was Wesker, read the OP before complaining

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Biohazard Rank is still the same as last time, the Rank that was updated was Wesker, read the OP before complaining

There's nothing in the OP about this. Make yourself clear, before being rude. By the way, be ready to update Biohazard in the coming month. I'll be claiming that first.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddracarys said:

There's nothing in the OP about this. Make yourself clear, before being rude. By the way, be ready to update Biohazard in the coming month. I'll be claiming that first.

Sorry just a little misunderstanding, I only updated the Wesker Platinum Rank for the fans that like the main games but can`t play the other games like Umbrella Corps. But the last update that Biohazard Super Platinum Rank had was adding RE/Bio 7`s last two DLC and as you are going to play those DLC anyway would you mind telling me if the Chris Redfield in RE/Bio 7 is the same Chris Redfield in rest of the Series.

Just now, Amaterasu15 said:

I'm not in this PP anymore, not sure why xD. I'd like to join again. I have 5 plats:

RE HD (PS3)

RE 0 HD (PS4)

RE 6 (PS3)

RE Revelations (PS3)

RE Revelations 2 (PS3)

Added back.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

12 hours ago, ddracarys said:

Round 1 FIGHT

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To update I think I should be updated to weaker rank if I'm not mistaken. Also completed new dlcs for RE7 so back to 100% in that game. That is unless they release another dlc. Still have to finish code Veronica for PS4 just need the motivation.

Just now, JMFV4223 said:

To update I think I should be updated to weaker rank if I'm not mistaken. Also completed new dlcs for RE7 so back to 100% in that game. That is unless they release another dlc.

Updated

Just now, JMFV4223 said:

Still have to finish code Veronica for PS4 just need the motivation

With having to beat the game in 4 hours and playing Battle Game, I can see why you need motivation.

22 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

Just completed revelations for PS4. Leaves just one more game.

Updated. Good luck with Resident Evil Code: Veronica X for PS4.

23 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

Do I get bonus points if I complete the PS4 versions of 4,5 and revelations two lol already did it on Vita.

You do get this 85ec5751aa635358b560cd3a71d050a614957500 if you complete the PS4 versions of 4,5,6 and Revelations One, there`s no Special Awards for completing Revelations 2 Two more times.

On 1/14/2018 at 11:21 AM, JMFV4223 said:

Just completed revelations for PS4. Leaves just one more game. Do I get bonus points if I complete the PS4 versions of 4,5 and revelations two lol already did it on Vita.

How do you have one more game to do if you still have not completed the following games:

• Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X (PS4).
  • Resident Evil 4 (PS4).
  • Resident Evil 5 (PS4).
  • Resident Evil 6 (PS4).
  • Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (PS4).