Project Platinum: Resident Evil

Leon Castle

12 hours ago, dean_gustafson said:

Sign me up for special emblem Hunk I have the Platinum Trophy for Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil: Revelations, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Added.

• 3 months later...

With Resident Evil 2 out now, all that don't have 9 games or more plated have drop to Hunk Rank while those that have all 11 plats before RE 2 was out have drop to Wesker Rank. The Namesake by that I mean Leon bonus rank and Ciarie bonus rank and Remake bonus rank is removed from those that don't have the RE 2 Plat. Have fun with RE 2 those that got it on Day One or Pre-ordered or got it early. I try to return to this universe before the RE 3 Remake turns out to be true... I hope.

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

With Resident Evil 2 out now, all that don't have 9 games or more plated have drop to Hunk Rank while those that have all 11 plats before RE 2 was out have drop to Wesker Rank. The Namesake by that I mean Leon bonus rank and Ciarie bonus rank and Remake bonus rank is removed from those that don't have the RE 2 Plat. Have fun with RE 2 those that got it on Day One or Pre-ordered or got it early. I try to return to this universe before the RE 3 Remake turns out to be true... I hope.

Sorry for taking so long but I :platinum: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City so that's one more point for me :yay:and in other news related I'll be finally adding PS4 games to this profile in the near future so stay tunned for those plats as well!

P.S:  I'm watching Tate No Yuusha too :awesome:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Sorry for taking so long but I :platinum: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City so that's one more point for me :yay:and in other news related I'll be finally adding PS4 games to this profile in the near future so stay tunned for those plats as well!

It's fine, updated. Good luck with that RE that should not be named that is not called RE at all.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, TomoTakino said:

Can you sign me up for BSAA Member?  I've got the plats for RE1, RE2 and RE7.  Thanks.

Added.

10 hours ago, Ptirle said:

got re2 remake 100%, give me back my Wesker rank!

10 hours ago, aimeraya said:

Oh no, i completely forgot this activity. Now i update my profile on BIO:

8683c746ly1g1hbdp41d2j20mb1517ej.jpg

Updated.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I have Resident Evil 0, 4, 5, and 6 100%.

You should update the images, some are missing.

Added and hopefully the images won't go missing again, I think update the images then RE3 remake shows his face(Like the Man in the black hat and maybe RE3 remake version of Nemesis etc.)

10 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Forgot to update my resident evil 2 remake plat and the ps4 version of resident evil revelations, don’t know if it counts as extra. got 100 % on Re 4 too. 

In case you need to double check. 

RE O, remake, 2,4,5,6,7, revelations 1 (Ps3 and 4) and revelations 2 

Updated. it counts as a extra and with RE 2 and 4 added you got a Leon Special Award.