Chaos;Child coming west for PS4, PS Vita

AlchemistWer

Good news. I'll make sure to check it out since its anime adaptation was a pretty terrible. It necessarily isn't a direct sequel to Chaos;Head so playing it without touching the first game wouldn't hurt. (though is still recommendable to play it)

Still sad to see there's still no plans for official C;H Noah release, hopefully its current fan translation goes well and has some progress this year.

Edited by Ryoudji
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryoudji said:

Good news. I'll make sure to check it out since its anime adaptation was a pretty terrible. It necessarily isn't a direct sequel to Chaos;Head so playing it without touching the first game wouldn't hurt. (though is still recommendable to play it)

Still sad to see there's still no plans for official C;H release, hopefully its current fan translation goes well and has some progress this year.

Actually I hope see more VN in west, and C;H I think is available on PC fan translation already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryoudji said:

Still sad to see there's still no plans for official C;H release, hopefully its current fan translation goes well and has some progress this year.

The anime adaptatino of CHaos;Child was boring and non enjoyable for me . Watched 5 eps and kinda of thinking if i should continue and finish it or drop it entirely .

1 minute ago, AlchemistWer said:

Actually I hope see more VN in west, and C;H I think is available on PC fan translation already.

Yes there is. I actually meant C;H Noah there. Oops. 

1 minute ago, Sigma999 said:

The anime adaptatino of CHaos;Child was boring and non enjoyable for me . Watched 5 eps and kinda of thinking if i should continue and finish it or drop it entirely .

I would just drop it and wait for the game since it's already confirmed. A lot o crucial points of the story have been either rushed or removed, and there's barely any of the character interaction from the original story. If I hadn't played the game before it would be really difficult to understand the basic concepts of the series. At least it wasn't an absolute disaster like Chaos;Head anime.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryoudji said:

Yes there is. I actually meant C;H Noah there. Oops. 

I would just drop it and wait for the game since it's already confirmed. A lot o crucial points of the story have been either rushed or removed, and there's barely any of the character interaction from the original story. If I hadn't played the game before it would be really difficult to understand the basic concepts of the series. At least it wasn't an absolute disaster like Chaos;Head anime.

I kinda like Chaos;Head but when i watched back in the day , my anime exigence is not much since i haven't seen many so most of anime i would roll over . They should localize Chaos;Head too .