Update 2.10 screws trophy hunters over.

KaganDraka4

Despite the new content and balance tweaks, the session/party option and unranked are now gone due to "faster" matchmaking excuses. (Still not fixed.) Trophies are now 100x longer and harder to obtain now that those options are gone along with the fact that the friendly match option still doesn't give you any exp or character specific action progress of the sorts. Character challenges are now gonna be extremely hard to finish since now it's gonna depend on skill and pure luck (mostly), now that a lot ranked players online know what each of the 6 six characters are capable of.

Thanks for nothing David Jaffe!!! Way to screw over your base players/fans and trophy hunters alike. Until they fix this problem, looks like this game is going to be a part of my incomplete list indefinitely. How the hell did this guy managed to make a game that's just as broken/buggy/grindy as Twisted Metal (PS3), if not worse than.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, axlredgrave said:

Thanks for nothing David Jaffe!!!

Has anyone contacted him directly and given this feedback or are other people just giving him the middle finger from the shadows?

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Has anyone contacted him directly and given this feedback or are other people just giving him the middle finger from the shadows?

yes, i did as well as several others on the dtd forum. but they dont give a shit. they said it was a tough choice but in their opinion it was the right one. 

just read this:

http://drawntodeath.com/en-us/topics/11111-v2-10-is-live-patch-notes-here

most people are pissed.

also, they gonna reset the tower soon so if you can't make it to floor 15 before that you'll have to start again. 

1 hour ago, Monkey-Hands said:

yes, i did as well as several others on the dtd forum. but they dont give a shit. they said it was a tough choice but in their opinion it was the right one. 

just read this:

most people are pissed.

also, they gonna reset the tower soon so if you can't make it to floor 15 before that you'll have to start again. 

Yeah, glad i got that tower trophy today.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

11 hours ago, Monkey-Hands said:

just read this:

most people are pissed.

10 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yeah, glad i got that tower trophy today.

I got to Floor 15 and was one of the unlucky people who got glitched out from getting it despite the previous updates claiming to fix it. With this update and the tower resetting, I can officially say that I am done with this game until they make it accessible again which I highly doubt, given David Jaffe's lousy track record with online components/trophies with his games.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Trophy_Hunter247 said:

Rank mode can be boosted with friends!! Extremely grinding and time consuming but it will be worth it and it is achievable!

Better than dealing with the regulars and barely filled lobbies. I've never seen a full lobby, even on Friday/Saturday nights.