How Long Did it Take You to Platinum?

• 2 months later...

If I remember correctly I think it took me over 70 hours on normal, in-game time, to get the platinum. Real time it took me over 3 months. I didn't actually start going for trophies until I finished the main quest line, which took a while because most of my time went into leisurely exploring the world and doing side stuff beforehand. The world and lore were so interesting, there was no way I could resist exploring.

around 83 hours on Hard difficulty, no guide.

the reason why I took this long to finish is because I went exploring every corner of the game and killed half of the wild life population just to get resources to upgrade all of my collectable bags space and went collecting half of those useless stuff like the " story expand data " stuff and all of the death stranding easter eggs.

the other half is that I have wasted my time on taking screenshots on anything that catches my eyes.

• 1 month later...
On 2017-06-13 at 10:36 PM, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

It took me 27hours of in-game time to platinum the game, but it took me 6 days on real time.

I have to say this is one of my GOTY games of this year, especially since I thought the game was just about fighting machines, but its so much more than that.

Going a little off-topic but I gotta get somebodies opinion on this story.

I had a friend that said he would not want/buy this game due to the main character being a female, when I questioned him of this he said "Because I have nothing to relate to the character" (He also didn't want to play Mafia 3 because he couldn't relate to Lincoln Clay) Even though his favorite genre is open world games, I ventured further into this and he told me "Because Mafia 3 main character doesn't look like me, and I don't think I would want to play as a female character"

Is my ex-friend ridiculous for not playing a game because the character isn't his race/gender?

Personally I felt very connected to Aloy.

Wow, yes he is ridiculous, thats gotta be the dumbest thing I have heard of in a long time :)

And he cant relate cause its a lady or a black person? How in the world did he play GTA V I wonder :D 

He cant play Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy or Ratchet & Clank :P

Your friend will play Uncharted over and over and over, until the end of time :o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, WizdogC said:

I played it on Hard for the challenge and it took me about 56 hours to platinum the game.

Same to me. I've changed to "Easy" only on DLC. I wanted to relax in additional content, but main game was finished on Hard.

Platinum:

1 week, 6 days, 19 hours

100%:

2 weeks, 48 minutes, 3 seconds

~5h for Ultra Hard.

20hrs and 35hrs for 100% 

This is on Story, first ever time playing and just rushed straight for Trophies. 

Not my only intention, I plan to play a lot lot more, only that first every playthrough is a one time only thing, I wanted to know how fast and how easily one could plat it from the start

Basically I plan to do a Trophy Walkthrough for it later in the year amd I wanted to know how everybody would find the game who would use my guide

For the type of game, I just cant believe how easy they made it to plat, or even 100% for that matter

• 2 weeks later...

120 hours and I'm at the final battle on the NG+

It took me so long because I loved this game and I made so much screenshots !

I'd tried to find everything and did every quest (except in the NG+)

Well I'm happy, I'm near to 100% it and it now time to go to another game, but sure Horizon was one of the best game I ever played !

On 2017-06-04 at 1:15 PM, richtayls said:

75 hours on normal but I did read/listen to all the non-trophy collectibles and spent hours hunting down geese for a skin so I could increase my ammo capacity on a weapon I never used...

This, I did the same. I think had between 70-75 hours too.

I know I’m over 80 now doing Ultra Hard and DLC trophies.

Edited by Morfea

• 2 weeks later...