Freeholder trophy glitched?

FDC1

Hi everyone!

So, I bought this morning my 6th garden expansion. The Freeholder in-game achievement unlocked, but not the trophy. I see no one has it yet on this site. Has it glitched it for you too? Can you tell me your experience with this trophy?

Thanks

Edit: I got confirmation by someone who is more advanced than me in his run that not only this trophy is glitched but that's the same for at least 2 other trophies: Whack-a-mole and Entomologist.

Let's try to contact developers about it: https://twitter.com/RatalaikaGames

Edited by FDC1

Yup, Whack-a-Mole and Freeholder have so far glitched for me. I also haven't received the Ladybug trophy yet, even though I must have gotten way more than 10 ladybugs in my file so far (I could just be crazy though and I just haven't gotten 10 yet). I've already tossed a message at the devs so we'll see if they can do anything.

Edited by rinimt

1 hour ago, rinimt said:

Yup, Whack-a-Mole and Freeholder have so far glitched for me. I also haven't received the Ladybug trophy yet, even though I must have gotten way more than 10 ladybugs in my file so far (I could just be crazy though and I just haven't gotten 10 yet). I've already tossed a message at the devs so we'll see if they can do anything.

Did the ladybug trophy unlock in the game (just not on PSN)? Look at the in game trophies list and see. For me, I have the 3 trophies mentioned by the OP in game but not on PSN. The ladybug trophy was not glitched for me.

10 minutes ago, metsfan754 said:

Did the ladybug trophy unlock in the game (just not on PSN)? Look at the in game trophies list and see. For me, I have the 3 trophies mentioned by the OP in game but not on PSN. The ladybug trophy was not glitched for me.

I haven't received it at all (in game or otherwise), and unless my counting is wrong and I'm still short, I've gotten over 10 by now. I'll keep trying for it to see if it pops up.

2 hours ago, NekoSama87 said:

So far the mole, the ladybug and the 6 slots trophies were bugged for me. Really dunno why, since i got Millionaire after those 3..

Yeah same, I tried saving before 6. Reloaded my PS+ save...and it won't pop. The Devs are aware at least.

Hope the trophies retroactively pop.

1 hour ago, KittyPunk said:

I just got the ladybug trophy, I've caught the 10 lady bugs in a single gaming session (without leaving the game). The trophy unlocked in game and on PSN.

Thanks for the info, i will update the guide that i've posted yesterday (still waiting for the approval)