Mandatory Trophy Discussion!

Maxie_M0us3

Here it goes! After a premiere reveal of the trophy list from Playstationtrophies.org, the list and its icons are now shown! What do you think guys?

Let's hope that the game and the trophy list aren't that hardcore than Dirt Rally!

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

It isn't as hardcore, two reasons are that by the look of it the trophies are just easier, and it has a arcade mode in which the driving is easier and therefore the game suits casual gamers more

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.05.2017 at 7:07 PM, OBSTINATIO said:

Hoped for some really hard trophies, but this looks a lot easier than DIRT Rally... 

Still a must  play for every racing guy...

Because it was never supposed to be as hard as Dirt Rally or even harder.

Target for this game is more "casual" players who just want to play on their controllers without stressing too much.

There is simulation mode in the game and it's almost the same as in Dirt Rally. 

And for trophies, it's just a standard Codemasters game trophies. Finish game, win everything, couple of online trophies and that's all.

I'm thinking this will be fairly easy platinum to do, like all DIRT games (except Rally of course).

almost all of this game is very easy.   however, i think the platinum will be tougher to get than Dirt Rally.  finish in the top tier of a daily delta will be the make or break.  instead of 3 tiers at 33/33/33 percentile, it is 4 tiers split roughly 15/35/35/15.   before you could slip by at the lower end of the top tier for a trophy but now you will be midto upper second tier.  also, i rage quit a fog event today as i could not see a thing.  i dont think dnf count towards the tiers anymore (could be wrong)  but before it gave you a 15 minute time by default where as now i wasnt listed at all on the leaderboard.  oh yeah, take into account there are 2 leaderboards so you will going against roughly half the people as before. 

I'm having a blast with this game! It's been so much fun and the trophies are far easier than Dirt Rally (I have it on PC) but in my opinion I love how the trophies are in this game, not terribly hard but still time consuming enough where you'd play the game a lot still.

Be sure to knock out those multiplayer trophies as soon as you can! Don't wanna wait until it's only the pros playing and you're going up against them. I'm guessing a lot of multiplayer trophies are obtained after the daily/weekly/monthly timers run out, like I did all the stages on the monthly event today but didn't get the trophy, so my guess is the timer for that event has to end in ~20 days :dunno:

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I'm having a blast with this game! It's been so much fun and the trophies are far easier than Dirt Rally (I have it on PC) but in my opinion I love how the trophies are in this game, not terribly hard but still time consuming enough where you'd play the game a lot still.

Be sure to knock out those multiplayer trophies as soon as you can! Don't wanna wait until it's only the pros playing and you're going up against them. I'm guessing a lot of multiplayer trophies are obtained after the daily/weekly/monthly timers run out, like I did all the stages on the monthly event today but didn't get the trophy, so my guess is the timer for that event has to end in ~20 days :dunno:

Yes, BlindMango, you'll only unlock the monthly trophy after the month is complete, the same with the weekly and daily trophies. I wonder how you unlock the :gold: Completed it mate trophy.

I'm was thinking about writing a guide for Dirt 4 since I wrote DiRT 3 and DiRT Showdown, but college is killing me right now ahah

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

46 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

Yes, BlindMango, you'll only unlock the monthly trophy after the month is complete, the same with the weekly and daily trophies. I wonder how you unlock the :gold: Completed it mate trophy.

I'm was thinking about writing a guide for Dirt 4 since I wrote DiRT 3 and DiRT Showdown, but college is killing me right now ahah

Stupid question but:
I saw that you both got the Up and Up-trophy for getting a class promotion in Pro Tour. Did the trophy pop when you made it from Division 3, Class 7 to Division 3, Class 6? Because I finally ranked up (too many Australia-events screwed with me :shakefist: ) and I didn't get the trophy. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Stupid question but:
I saw that you both got the Up and Up-trophy for getting a class promotion in Pro Tour. Did the trophy pop when you made it from Division 3, Class 7 to Division 3, Class 6? Because I finally ranked up (too many Australia-events screwed with me :shakefist: ) and I didn't get the trophy. :dunno:

I've unlock the trophy once I got 7 points (I got 1 point in my first event, then 5 and finally 4) which ranked me up to Division 3 Tier 6 and the trophy popped.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

I've unlock the trophy once I got 7 points (I got 1 point in my first event, then 5 and finally 4) which ranked me up to Division 3 Tier 6 and the trophy popped.

It didn't unlock like this for me. I had to rank up to division 3 tier 5 to get it (a total of 19points for 2 rank ups). I also had a blue screen at the end of a race (which I won). I reloaded the game to find that it counted as a disconnect even though the race had finished and I got a 7 point penalty!

Does anyone know how to get the Mondays be like trophy? I've tried killing a car in a single event and killing my car and a loan car in a care event but no trophy! I guess the requirement is something different but the trophy description is totally useless!

Edited by Warlord99956
Formatting

Does anyone know how to unlock Mondays be like trophy and the rad hoc trophy. I dont know how to repair my vehicle during an event so i would appreciate if someome could tell me and certain tracks to use for it

Edited by barrymcg

Just now, barrymcg said:

Does anyone know how to unlock Mondays be like trophy and the rad hoc trophy. I dont know how to repair my vehicle during an event so i would appreciate if someome could tell me and certain tracks to use for it

The Monday trophy I don't know. For the other one you need to have a flat tire, stop the car mid-race, press :up: and select "Change tire". It will give you a 30 seconds penalty

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, barrymcg said:

mondays appears glitched, on dirt rally u had to crash enough to retire or drive off a road where your car cannot get recovered, i.e monaco

rad hoc, slide into a wall till you burst a tyre. stop the car, click the prompts to repair, then win.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Stupid question but:

Earned that one exactly like bpmotard, when getting 7 points and ranking up to Division 3, Tier 6. :P 

1 hour ago, barrymcg said:

Call me crazy but I think the Mondays trophy will only unlock on Monday, at least that's what trophy leaderboard data looked like for that trophy when I checked it yesterday!

1 hour ago, bpmotard said:

The Delta is the average time of all players combined.

4SgzuJK.jpg

I only got :bronze: The Day Today for the results of this Dirt Daily Live event I did yesterday, is there something I'm missing about what a "Delta Daily" is? :hmm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bpmotard said:

The Monday trophy I don't know. For the other one you need to have a flat tire, stop the car mid-race, press :up: and select "Change tire". It will give you a 30 seconds penalty

3 hours ago, MONSTERDADHELP said:

mondays appears glitched, on dirt rally u had to crash enough to retire or drive off a road where your car cannot get recovered, i.e monaco

rad hoc, slide into a wall till you burst a tyre. stop the car, click the prompts to repair, then win.

Thanks for the answers

I got the trophy by doing just what u guys said

Much appreciated