Mandatory Trophy Discussion!

Maxie_M0us3

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Earned that one exactly like bpmotard, when getting 7 points and ranking up to Division 3, Tier 6. :P 

Call me crazy but I think the Mondays trophy will only unlock on Monday, at least that's what trophy leaderboard data looked like for that trophy when I checked it yesterday!

4SgzuJK.jpg

I only got :bronze: The Day Today for the results of this Dirt Daily Live event I did yesterday, is there something I'm missing about what a "Delta Daily" is? :hmm:

On dirt rally a daily delta was a specific daily event type. We haven't had one since the game launched. Just be patient - one will show up soon enough!

13 hours ago, bpmotard said:

I've unlock the trophy once I got 7 points (I got 1 point in my first event, then 5 and finally 4) which ranked me up to Division 3 Tier 6 and the trophy popped.

11 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Earned that one exactly like bpmotard, when getting 7 points and ranking up to Division 3, Tier 6. :P 

Thanks for the info. Then I assume I'm one of the unlucky ones where it glitched. :| 

13 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

It didn't unlock like this for me. I had to rank up to division 3 tier 5 to get it (a total of 19points for 2 rank ups). I also had a blue screen at the end of a race (which I won). I reloaded the game to find that it counted as a disconnect even though the race had finished and I got a 7 point penalty!

That penalty is really annoying at some times. One event I had to race was an Australia-track with heavy fog and I decided to leave the session before the race even started (via the setup menu right before the first stage) and I also get a penalty for leaving early. Will try my luck to rank up a second time (or get downgraded and then promoted again).

Nonetheless I will post try to post this in the official forums. I saw there's a thread for reporting bugs.

Edited by Crimson Idol

5 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

On dirt rally a daily delta was a specific daily event type. We haven't had one since the game launched. Just be patient - one will show up soon enough!

14 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Call me crazy but I think the Mondays trophy will only unlock on Monday, at least that's what trophy leaderboard data looked like for that trophy when I checked it yesterday!

4SgzuJK.jpg

I only got :bronze: The Day Today for the results of this Dirt Daily Live event I did yesterday, is there something I'm missing about what a "Delta Daily" is? :hmm:

I'm pretty sure that it is like Warlord99956 said, in DiRT Rally it's a certain event type that can appear at random on a certain day. I think it's safe to say the same applies to DiRT 4 :)

18 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Thanks for the info. Then I assume I'm one of the unlucky ones where it glitched. :| 

That penalty is really annoying at some times. One event I had to race was an Australia-track with heavy fog and I decided to leave the session before the race even started (via the setup menu right before the first stage) and I also get a penalty for leaving early. Will try my luck to rank up a second time (or get downgraded and then promoted again).

Nonetheless I will post try to post this in the official forums. I saw there's a thread for reporting bugs.

Yeah the points system is a mess in general. I don't like how other players get punished when people leave too. For example I was leading an 8 player lobby so I was due to get max points but 6 people dropped during stage 2 so I only got 3 points for the win. It should lock the points based on the number of people at the start of the lobby, not the number at the end. You can easily go from what would be a points finish to a negative points finish just because people drop out

On 11.06.2017 at 1:24 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Not only you got this glitch. Already upped to tier 5, still no trophy.

I think the trophy glitched when you have exact amount of point to be promoted. As guys above says they got the trophy when the next tier is going to be a + points at next tier.

I've got 6+1 - up to tier 6, no trophy: 4+4+2+2 - up to tier 5? no trophy. Will try to make more point at the end of the tier next time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iiMoRT said:

Not only you got this glitch. Already upped to tier 5, still no trophy.

I think the trophy glitched when you have exact amount of point to be promoted. As guys above says they got the trophy when the next tier is going to be a + points at next tier.

I've got 6+1 - up to tier 6, no trophy: 4+4+2+2 - up to tier 5? no trophy. Will try to make more point at the end of the tier next time.

Sorry to hear that. :(

But still thank you for pointing that out. I also went something like 4+3 to tier 6 and didn't get the trophy. Now I got 11 + 3 to promote to tier 5 (12 required) and the trophy popped. :D

21 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Sorry to hear that. :(

But still thank you for pointing that out. I also went something like 4+3 to tier 6 and didn't get the trophy. Now I got 11 + 3 to promote to tier 5 (12 required) and the trophy popped. :D

Thanks for confirming my thoughts :)

Will try to upgrade tier with + points

Anyone know why no one has unlocked DiRTy Dozen trophy. Is it glitched? It seems like all you have to do is complete the 12 stages and thats it but over 1000 people have their name on the leaderboard for doing all 12 stages but no one has the trophy ?

20 minutes ago, barrymcg said:

Anyone know why no one has unlocked DiRTy Dozen trophy. Is it glitched? It seems like all you have to do is complete the 12 stages and thats it but over 1000 people have their name on the leaderboard for doing all 12 stages but no one has the trophy ?

Trophies for the community events only unlock once the event timer expired and the results are up. So for DIRTy Dozen we still have to wait for another 15 days until it unlocks.

42 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Trophies for the community events only unlock once the event timer expired and the results are up. So for DIRTy Dozen we still have to wait for another 15 days until it unlocks.

Okay thanks for letting me know.

On 16/06/2017 at 2:49 AM, Precision-Playyy said:

Still missing the taps aff trophy, anyone know what comminity challenge you get it in? If it is the monthly unfortunately i got DNF on that because i retired by accident :'(

I got mine in the pre-order invitational event that was available for 3 days after launch. The only thing you can do is keep checking the daily/weekly events until one shows up with clear weather!

At another website user Combatting informed us that the Platinum Trophy is currently unobtainable, because the Trophy called Flavour of the Week doesn't unlock, even though the requirements are met. 

The developer allready knows and an update will follow. 

Offcourse, this might also be the case with the once in every month Trophy called DIRTy Dozen, allthough the developer doesn't expect it. I guess we will found out on the 1st of July. 

There's a Daily Delta today with a really short track (IIRC 4.4km ~ 2.7miles) in Wales.

Delta Time to beat is ~2:35:300 (for Gamer-mode, 2:50:565 for Simulation) , which should be doable.

Unless you are an idiot like me and take the wrong direction at the crossroads and get a penalty of 12 seconds. :facepalm: 

Edited by Crimson Idol
Added simulation time
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

There's a Daily Delta today with a really short track (IIRC 4.4km ~ 2.7miles) in Wales.

Delta Time to beat is ~2:35:300, which should be doable.

Unless you are an idiot like me and take the wrong direction at the crossroads and get a penalty of 12 seconds. :facepalm: 

The time is 2:50:565 if you are playing on simulation!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

Delta Time to beat is ~2:35:300, which should be doable.

Thank for this info! Hope you still can be above the delta time!

Just now, bpmotard said:

Thank for this info! Hope you still can be above the delta time!

Delta times seem to be fixed and I'm at at 2:41 so no Daily Delta for me. But I feel a bit burned out from Dirt 4 atm so it's okay.

Next time I will use a secondary account to test the whole track instead of doing just the test drive. xD

30 minutes ago, Warlord99956 said:

The time is 2:50:565 if you are playing on simulation!

Thanks for the info. Didn't knew that there was such a big difference between gamer and simulation-style.

6 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Delta Time to beat is ~2:35:300 (for Gamer-mode, 2:50:565 for Simulation) , which should be doable.

I was so close at 2:35.383. :'( Next time, revenge will be mine! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Well I'm an idiot like you because I too got a 12 second penalty for going the wrong direction at the crossroads!!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

2:26.044, yesss here's hopes I don't have to worry about that trophy now :P 

You really are a party pooper. We all complain about not making it into the top tier and then you come in and post such a time. :P

2 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

with one fucking hand.

That's quite an impressive performance with one hand. Hope you get well soon! :)

2 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Would have been awesome, but either way this plat is going to be simple.

It's simple but a bit tedious. Later on the events may range from 30 minutes to 1 hour with the cups containg up to five of them which makes some of them a real slog.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2