PS Plus June IGC *Leaked*

GinjAJ

25 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

not true..i didnt have any issue actually it is much better than how telltale games run on PS3 :) 

While TTG games have very bad frame rate on PS3, LiS has memory leaks that ends with graphical flickers, characters going invisible, game freezing etc. At some point my main character was walking around invisible, holding stuff in her hands that was visible. The game froze at me and deleted all the trophies I had earned. Might run okay one episode at a time, but you better restart the game after one episode!

Yes, it deleted all the trophies I had earned halfway through the game. :| I think I was halfway through episode 3 or something. :( 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Just now, MMDE said:

While TTG games have very bad frame rate, LiS has memory leaks that ends with graphical flickers, characters going invisible, game freezing etc. At some point my main character was walking around invisible, holding stuff in her hands that was visible. The game froze at me and deleted all the trophies I had earned. Might run okay one episode at a time, but you better restart the game after one episode!

thats weird but must be very rare .. i played the game 4 times and the only issue i found was the bad lips syncing but i believe thats the case with the PS4 version as well cuz the developers and the studio are french (DONTNOD)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I haven't heard of Killing Floor 2 before, but already played Life is Strange. That one was a good mystery-solving game for the first 4 episodes, but ep 5 felt like the developers ran out of inspiration and were dragging things out.

episode 5 and the nightmare section in particular was one of the best things that happened in the game..it has all these scary..thrilling..mysterious and fun factors all combined. however i agree on how they should have put more effort on the endings ..especially one of them in particular. 

if this is true this is a very good PS4 lineup. I already own and platted Life is Strange and all I can say is that its one of the best Telltale esque games i've played. The story had me hooked from start to finish. As for Killing Floor 2, i've wanted the game for a while now, but was waiting for it to go on sale for a decent price, but i'll take it as a free plus game instead.

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

episode 5 and the nightmare section in particular was one of the best things that happened in the game..it has all these scary..thrilling..mysterious and fun factors all combined. however i agree on how they should have put more effort on the endings ..especially one of them in particular. 

I respectfully disagree, to me that section made no sense at all and was just plain boring filler content.

Spoiler

If time really had been broken/distorted, then I could understand if multiple timelines intertwined or Max experiencing events from the past/present/future, but the stuff they presented didn't have anything to do with that. It was just random things that could never happen and IMO the game should've ended at ep 4 with the bad guy being arrested.

• Like 2

A friend got me a year sub for Christmas last year.

I honestly don't remember the last IGC I downloaded with it, mostly replayed older, better games they gave away in the past.

I've heard enough about Life is Strange that it's either good and I'll be happy to play it, or it's so overrated I have to play it to disprove it's level of proposed quality.

Either way, I'll take Life is Strange happily, and probably look into but ultimately skip Killing Floor.

Edit: I forgot about Alienation. I've not had time to really get into it, but I'm fucking keen as fuck for more Housemarque in my life. Otherwise, this statement holds true.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

I liked Life Is Strange so much that I bought it on both Playstation platforms.

Now you can be cynical and accuse me of doing so only for the platinums, but the game really is well beyond an easy platinum. It would be one of the best PS+ games, ever. That's how good it is.

Honestly, I always liked the look of Killing Floor 2, but playing the beta, the movement speed in particular really rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe trying it out for free would allow me to overlook such trivial things. Maybe.

It would be lightyears better than the trash that XBL is offering for June.

Edited by Valyrious
Words

Friend keeps telling me how great LiS is so i hope it will be part of IGC next month.

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

While TTG games have very bad frame rate on PS3, LiS has memory leaks that ends with graphical flickers, characters going invisible, game freezing etc. At some point my main character was walking around invisible, holding stuff in her hands that was visible. The game froze at me and deleted all the trophies I had earned. Might run okay one episode at a time, but you better restart the game after one episode!

Yes, it deleted all the trophies I had earned halfway through the game. :| I think I was halfway through episode 3 or something. :( 

You should sync trophies as soon as you get them to avoid that kind of situation :P

13 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

There was only 1 episode released of Kings Quest when it was offered. It'll be the complete season like Tales From The Borderlands last month and The Walking Dead: Season 2 in 2015.

Improved.

Edited by Jak

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wow, fantastic... now everyone can experience the disappointment that LiS is.

? ? ? ?, stop having an opinion that does not overlap with mine

I really really hope they offer Life is Strange for PS3 so I can get the platinum again, and so maybe Satoshi can play it again and finally realise it's greatness. :P

16 hours ago, GinjAJ said:

The official twitter account of PlayStation Turkey posted an image of 2 games 

-Killing Floor 2 

-Life is Strange 

http://www.vg247.com/2017/05/26/playstation-plus-games-for-june-include-life-is-strange-and-killing-floor-2/

Not a for sure, but the tweet was removed already. Just in case anyone was planning on buying one of these titles, maybe wait another week. 

If Life is Strange goes to PS3 and is all episodes (not just the 1st one) then I'm gonna get it. If it's PS4 but still all episodes gonna get them as well.

17 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

I bought the Limited Edition of Life Is Strange awhile back. It's still in it's shrink wrap.

Same here.

I'll probably just play it digitally and keep my Limited Edition sealed since I enjoy collecting physical games anyway.

I don't know much about Killing Floor 2 but I'll download it anyway. I've heard positive stuff about it ?

4 hours ago, ihadalifeb4this said:

You should sync trophies as soon as you get them to avoid that kind of situation :P

I'm not going to synch every single trophy for such a short game. I was planning to play it through in one go. Yes, it sucks for me I had to replay most of the game again because the game deleted my trophies. :\