If you could give a game the LEGO treatment

Mr Incredible

I love the LEGO games, and while they are mostly based off of movies. What currently released game series would you like to see given the LEGO treatment.

I'm sure none of this will ever happen, just for giggles.

I think an old school Resident Evil 1 style game would be cool. Jill character would be needed to pick locks. Chris would be needed to punch any boulders in the way.

Or an uncharted. where you need sullys cigar to burn away objects.

• Like 4

God Of War lego was the first thing that popped into my mind when i read the titel.

Imagen playing as all the the characters from the greek universe from kratos to zeus to medusa!

Edit, seems like art and bmj also thought of that..

Edited by Sir Malik
  • Like 2

I'd like to see a Lego Need For Speed style game, with lots of customisation for the vehicles. Either that or a child friendly Lego GTA style game. Imagine seeing the police / fire station sets you built as a kid fully modeled in 3D, only now you can explore them as a minifig.

Wii U is getting their own Lego game, Lego City I think it is called. From what I've watched it kinda looks like it might resemble GTA in some aspects. Shame its gonna be a Wii U exclusive.

Here, I am going to PREDICT LEGO series that will come out in the future (don't ask when, idk...on a Tuesday?)

1. Tron series

2. Spiderman

3. star wars - based on the new movies coming out VII, VIII, and IX

4. The Avengers or a marvel heroes game like Ultimate Alliance

If one of these games come out I'll call this post a success...

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Whilst AF with the Need for Speed, Broy with Alien and Rowdi with the Predator all have great ideas I would love a lego game to be like lego.

All the fun you had as a kid building castles and houses and the like as a kid plus the Technics stuff of the machines and that as you got older - well I would like that as a lego game.

Imagine were you could design /replicate your own house (or what ever takes your fancy) and then print it with a 3D printer. :holy:

• Like 1

Whilst AF with the Need for Speed, Broy with Alien and Rowdi with the Predator all have great ideas I would love a lego game to be like lego.

All the fun you had as a kid building castles and houses and the like as a kid plus the Technics stuff of the machines and that as you got older - well I would like that as a lego game.

Imagine were you could design /replicate your own house (or what ever takes your fancy) and then print it with a 3D printer. :holy:

I could be similar to THQ's Instant Artist for the uDraw. Allow creativity and simply provide some tools for doing certain tasks. Good call :) I don't know if i'd want to purchase the printer though :P

Here, I am going to PREDICT LEGO series that will come out in the future (don't ask when, idk...on a Tuesday?)

1. Tron series

2. Spiderman

3. star wars - based on the new movies coming out VII, VIII, and IX

4. The Avengers or a marvel heroes game like Ultimate Alliance

If one of these games come out I'll call this post a success...

LEGO Marvel already in the works and to be released late 2013. Post is a success!

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/lego_marvel_super_heroes/news/lego_marvel_super_heroes_confirmed_for_autumn_2013.html

LEGO Marvel already in the works and to be released late 2013. Post is a success!

http://www.videogame...utumn_2013.html

Yeah, my roommate told me today! I had no idea. Idk, that might be a little bit of a fail on my part for not looking that up first. It did seem kind of obvious...

I have never played the lego games, but I really want lego lord of the rings as I am a huge LOTR fan.

But a game that would be cool in lego format would be Assassin's creed. I can just imagine that happening. Not that it will or anything.

LOL... Some semi-harsh feelings toward the LEGO style me thinks. I think a God of War could be a hilarious LEGO game. I wouldn't want to see all the GoW's done that way but, a single GoW LEGO title could be good.

Eh... as a gag title perhap, xP As long as it was entirely done with a tounge-in-cheek attitude, i would totally be behind it!

Demon's Souls (Dark Souls instead if we're talking multi-platform) would be pretty cool if it was given the Lego treatment, I'd love a game with such a light-hearted look to it, but the insane level of difficulty and challenge. I would have said Ninja Gaiden as well, but there is that ninja Lego set (I can't remember what it's called) that already has a game for it. This idea probably wouldn't work (putting the rigidity of the Lego figures into account), but what about Tekken? A Lego fighting game would be fun.