GilgameshReborn

Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy CONFIRMED To Having One Platinum Per Game!

81 posts in this topic

This is great news :).

 

Getting the Tag Team Racing REMASTER would be cool as well. Favorite PS2 game of all time.

Edited by ee28max
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was hoping for 3 platinums, I mean of course they'd give us a few easy ones here and there... to prepare us all for what is ahead in the game.  Can't wait till next month now, but at least it's getting there and before long, we'll all be playing the games :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MeteorHawk said:

Has it really gotten to the stage where people are moaning about getting more platinums? The world has gone mad, I tells ya.

i know right, absolutley ridicolous how some people are complaining  about that....SMH :facepalm: 

 

In my opinoin thats cool that each will have one 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vey nice, the last time i played this i was 10-11 years around lol xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, madbuk said:

I'm a little worried about how creative the lists are going to be.

 You can see in this at 7:50 that you get a trophy just for visiting a bonus stage...

Would've worked better as 1 list which has a variety of objectives from all 3 games instead of trying to create a full list for each individual game imo, since they're rather simple games (not that that's a bad thing) and there isn't much you can do with the trophies.

There's also a trophy that pops for dying to the wizard guy in the video lol. It's good to know they all have plats aswell! Platinuming this collection will be like a badge of honor for me.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophies galore then 😆

 

I would have been fine with 1 plat but 3 is cool. Hoping the actual lists get published soon so that we know exactly what's involved.

 

I'm going to take my time and savour this. I definitely won't be rushing them 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so it's like the Nathan Drake collection where each game will have it's own platinum trophy.

I always thought this remaster will come as a one long game as a whole that once you finished the events of the first game the second one will continue under the " two or three years later.... " something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ee28max said:

This is great news :).

 

Getting the Tag Team Racing REMASTER would be cool as well. Favorite PS2 game of all time.

 

Crash Team Racing <3 > Tag Team Racing :(

 

:P 

15 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

so it's like the Nathan Drake collection where each game will have it's own platinum trophy.

I always thought this remaster will come as a one long game as a whole that once you finished the events of the first game the second one will continue under the " two or three years later.... " something.

 

That would be kinda strange, because the level hubs are very different, and you'd want to go back and forth between levels to complete everything. It's not like one playthrough of each level can even possibly earn you everything in the game. Do you suggest the player jumps back and forth in time?

 

I really hope they keep the level hubs the way they were.

 

One thing I expect to be different is the saving in CB1. Saving in CB1 was a total mess. :D Honestly, might as well make it auto saving. idk what they will do, or what the old "save" bonus in CB1 will give you.

Edited by MMDE
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As as I read this I PUNCHED THE AIR!! I was worried that there would be only 1 platinum, but now that it's been confirmed each game will have a plat makes me so happy. I'm gonna nab all 3 for sure. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of trophies this is a cool remaster.  I saw it at first and thought "oh that's nifty".  I started to remember playing them on PS1 and the more I thought about it, it's pretty exciting.  I probably won't get it right away but it's going on my wishlist.  What they've done as the remastering of such and old game is pretty amazing and it looks like a good time.

 

PS when I played the Crash minigame in UC4 it was pretty nostalgic.  So after that this seems awesome.

Edited by dienteAzul88
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always assumed that would be the case, great to see it confirmed though. Now... to actually earn them! :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Venocide said:

I PUNCHED THE AIR!! 

Poor Air :(

#AIRMATTERS

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great! I have a feeling that it will be challenging. I had a hard time getting any of the platinum relics back on the PS1, especially if they make collecting all of those a trophy. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MMDE said:

One thing I expect to be different is the saving in CB1. Saving in CB1 was a total mess. :D Honestly, might as well make it auto saving. idk what they will do, or what the old "save" bonus in CB1 will give you.

I think I did read that they were adding i a proper save ordeal for the first game because of that, so it's good that they're doing that :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think I did read that they were adding i a proper save ordeal for the first game because of that, so it's good that they're doing that :D

 

Yeah, the original just made the game a lot less playable in a way. You could only save if you got another gem or something. It was not enough to beat a level. This made it hard to grind some extra lives if you felt you needed that near the end of the game, especially if you had got a lot of gems earlier in the game. :( I remember first time playing the game, got stuck with very few lives before slippery climb.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMDE said:

 

Yeah, the original just made the game a lot less playable in a way. You could only save if you got another gem or something. It was not enough to beat a level. This made it hard to grind some extra lives if you felt you needed that near the end of the game, especially if you had got a lot of gems earlier in the game. :( I remember first time playing the game, got stuck with very few lives before slippery climb.

Well then, it's good they're implementing a proper save system into the first game then, especially after reading that's how it originally saved.  I mean I understand where they're coming from, but in general, still not a good idea.  Hopefully the save system lets us just save when we please, as in, get a few lives, we save it so next time we load, those lives are still there sort of thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those wondering about the hubs, found this:

 

 

The first part shows them in the Warped hub area (and Coco is there, so we can see how she looks in game).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Well then, it's good they're implementing a proper save system into the first game then, especially after reading that's how it originally saved.  I mean I understand where they're coming from, but in general, still not a good idea.  Hopefully the save system lets us just save when we please, as in, get a few lives, we save it so next time we load, those lives are still there sort of thing.

 

You could also save after certain bonus rounds. Once you used those bonus rounds, they never appeared again. :( Bonus rounds didn't have crates for the clear gem IIRC, and most levels didn't have bonus rounds. IIRC, you were able to save after every bonus round. You entered bonus rounds when you collected 3 of a special item in a level. Unlike CB2 and CB3, you would lose all crates and items etc you collected in a level if you died in that level. Like not lose permanently, but you had to replay the level if you wanted the clear gem. I suspect this to change too, because it was kinda annoying, and the way CB2 and CB3 did it was more comfy. This added to the challenge of the first game though. There were different types of bonus rounds IIRC, at least 3 types. One type of bonus round was collecting 3 icons of Tawna (the girl Crash is trying to save, the girl you see waving an umbrella or whatever when you win in Crash Team Racing while playing as Crash Bandicoot), this one was just for saving and usually had lots of lives in it. I think it even finished the level for you. :S There was two other bonus rounds, Cortex and Brio, which would be much harder, and would give you colored gems. Those colored gems could be used in other levels to gain more of colored gems and some clear gems etc. But you would be able to save at the end of those bonus rounds too. Else it was only after you got a clear gem in a level, which as I said, required you to finish a whole level without dying and getting all the crates.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MMDE said:

 

You could also save after certain bonus rounds. Once you used those bonus rounds, they never appeared again. :( Bonus rounds didn't have crates for the clear gem IIRC, and most levels didn't have bonus rounds. IIRC, you were able to save after every bonus round. You entered bonus rounds when you collected 3 of a special item in a level. Unlike CB2 and CB3, you would lose all crates and items etc you collected in a level if you died in that level. Like not lose permanently, but you had to replay the level if you wanted the clear gem. I suspect this to change too, because it was kinda annoying, and the way CB2 and CB3 did it was more comfy. This added to the challenge of the first game though. There were different types of bonus rounds IIRC, at least 3 types. One type of bonus round was collecting 3 icons of Tawna (the girl Crash is trying to save, the girl you see waving an umbrella or whatever when you win in Crash Team Racing while playing as Crash Bandicoot), this one was just for saving and usually had lots of lives in it. I think it even finished the level for you. :S There was two other bonus rounds, Cortex and Brio, which would be much harder, and would give you colored gems. Those colored gems could be used in other levels to gain more of colored gems and some clear gems etc. But you would be able to save at the end of those bonus rounds too. Else it was only after you got a clear gem in a level, which as I said, required you to finish a whole level without dying and getting all the crates.

Tawna stages don't finish the level for you, they throw you back to where you were when you picked up the last bonus round token. Cortex levels don't give you coloured gems, they give you keys which unlock bonus levels (dunno about N Brio, never finished his, but all the coloured gems I got were via getting every box without dying in certain levels).

 

Also, the devs have already said they've changed it so that you don't need to get every box without dying to get the gems, you are allowed to die now. And it has been shown in preview footage that Tawna stage boxes are required for the gem now, which probably means the Cortex and N Brio ones will be too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love all of three games, really hope Crash car in a future. Great news 3 platinum per game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way you guys, should have mentioned in the above video I shared, you get to see a trophy get unlocked called "Warts and all", which by the looks of it, is by getting turned into a frog by the wizard enemies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently trophies are gonna be difficult, there will be alot of difficult collectibles, and difficult time trials. This should be fun. Roll on the full trophy list. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

By the way you guys, should have mentioned in the above video I shared, you get to see a trophy get unlocked called "Warts and all", which by the looks of it, is by getting turned into a frog by the wizard enemies.

Hahaha great trophy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk what you guys are talking about these Crash games being easy, especially when you talk about Crash 1, but there really is a lot more trophy opportunities than you think they could do with these games, I even put up a post for some fan-made trophy lists of my own for these games on the site's forums awhile back. Granted I was a little too specific on some of them that may be unattainable, but there's still a lot of potential for some creative and challenging trophies for these games. Just 100%ing the game normally with relics and some other things you collect in these games is a tough challenge in itself. I would love a good grind for even a trophy like defeating a number of enemies with the bazooka for example, as long as it's not too extreme of course.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.