Online issues?

GuiiDC

Every time I try to play the game it gives "Database loging failure! Verify internet connectivity.", am I the only one?

I can't even connect to their servers, can imagine how bad are those...

Oh come on guys, cut them some slack... they didn't think the game would be such a success at launch.

Here is their first statement from facebook:

"So...uh....you guy's Jason'ed our servers to death. We are restarting them right now and will get things live back on all platforms here soon as we can. Hoping round 20-30min. If you have a 'database login failure,' that is due to the server issues. Don't throw your router out the window."

And here is their new post (40 minutes ago):

"Okay. False start. We are running into the fact that so many people are requesting access at the same time, that the servers are simply breaking due to volume.

We are now opening up the floodgates so that this issue will be alleviated the next time we start them back up. This should ensure everyone can get to a game when things go live. We apologize about the delay and we suck, we know, but we are working to make things right, no matter the cost. *You got the touch....you got the power*"

Edited by anothergayshark
  • Like 3

Yes the comments section on F13: The Game's Facebook as quite entertaining to read ?

I got the download just fine. But I haven't even tried to play it yet, because I've been gone all day. I'll probably just wait until tomorrow or even Sunday to try to play this. Give them time to figure it out. Sucks, but shit happens.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Still can't even get on their servers. Got on for about 35 minutes yesterday and now I get the constant "Database " error. 

It's been 48 hours almost and have only got to play less than an hour lol. Nothing has been fixed on my end..

That sucks dude. I didn't even try to play yesterday, with all the problems that were going on. After 2 and a half hours of play today, it was taking forever to find a lobby, like 10 or more minutes, so I got off and just figured I'd try again later. Shouldn't have to do that, but shit happens.

If they would have released this game totally finished instead of just releasing the multiplayer first and the single player out later, everyone experiencing issues with server connectivity would just simply go play the single player mode until it was fixed. Instead, their servers are being flooded with people trying to play multiplayer because that's the only mode available. I miss the days when games were finished before they were released. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Okay I reinstalled the game and can play now.

i still get the database errror sometimes but I usually can reboot game and play more.

only issue I have now is I am getting zero xp/cp but I see other people have gotten xp. Makes no sense.

All the experience and CP related issues are also related to the servers, since everything is save server-side. It should all (according to the devs) work again with no progress lost once the servers work properly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 08/06/2017 at 3:38 AM, jackmadrox said:

Jesus, since this new patch, 8 out of 10 of my matches have crashed. SMH

Patch 1.05 fucked this game, the game crashes many times, when the host rage quit you immediately return to the main menu. And so frustrating, especially when the game is doing well..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...