Project Platinum: Vocaloid

Leon Castle

18 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Thx im honored, As for the way of the leek award, do i need all 3 versions of Akiba's Trip?

No just make the Leek Weapon OP and take a pic of it (not the two handed Bio Leek but the Normal One handed Leek)

Something like this only with a Leek

akibastrip-2B-3-390x205.jpg

18 hours ago, K_Groove_NL said:

Let's see now. I've got:

- IA/VT Colorful :platinum:
- 初音ミク -Project DIVA- f :platinum:
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f :platinum:
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd :platinum:
- 初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone (100%)
- 初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone DX :platinum:

Misc. awards achieved:

- IA`s Supporter
- All the Happy Birthday awards (currently on a 870 day trophy streak 1f602.png)
- Import-ant
- Miku Lover

For Miku Lover, I :platinum: the game Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version which has Miku as a guest appearance (at 01:36) 1f917.png

Added. Cute

Just now, Xillia said:

I have:

IA/VT Colorful

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X

初音ミク Project DIVA Future Tone (100%)

That makes me... silver? 

That makes you 銀(Gin)... Silver.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Im having a difficult time trying to figure out how to send the picture. Can i just send it to you via PSN? And does it have to be a zoomed in picture or just the godlike leek shown somewhere.?

You can send it to me via PSN. You can show godlike leek with the pic of the leek and Name shown.

29 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I made a video of it showing the godlike leek. Near the end you can see the text clearly as for some reason the highlight blurred it

https://youtu.be/VAiZyabC4Rc

I added the 8fa110ac2b37d27c62e7e559fc8b92f015352215 to your name in the ranking.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I am 2 trophies away from the I'll F-f-ƒ You♪ (For Reals) award. can you make an exception or do I need to have the plat already in possession to get it? 

Rain day is over so you have to have plat but if you are saving it for a Milestone then I can make an exception if you get one of the 2 trophies.

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Rain day is over so you have to have plat but if you are saving it for a Milestone then I can make an exception if you get one of the 2 trophies.

Ok imma plat it tonite. i will check back in a few hrs

Update: Platinum get. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Won't get me any awards in particular, but I have the Dreamy Theater 100% now. Would like to run through the other two at some point. Working on EN Future Tone right now, though. Might move on to X afterwards, but I dunno since it's such a grind. :P

EDIT: I stand corrected. It counts towards the Accessory bonus award...

...which could be easily gotten with the VR game that I need to go back and finish anyway. ._.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

It's me again! I've gotten the IA/VT Colorful :platinum: a while ago :D I also didn't realize the achievements for the Happy Birthday ranks didn't have to be Vocaloid-game-centric, for some weird reason o.o; which means I also seem to qualify for "Happy Birthday Kaito!" (Great Scott!, Seventh Heaven, Amphibian) and "Happy Birthday Miku!" (Ronin in the Streets, Samurai in the Sheetsmultiple trophies in 2064: Read Only Memories)

2 hours ago, Amitte_Sukku said:

It's me again! I've gotten the IA/VT Colorful :platinum: a while ago :D I also didn't realize the achievements for the Happy Birthday ranks didn't have to be Vocaloid-game-centric, for some weird reason o.o; which means I also seem to qualify for "Happy Birthday Kaito!" (Great Scott!, Seventh Heaven, Amphibian) and "Happy Birthday Miku!" (Ronin in the Streets, Samurai in the Sheetsmultiple trophies in 2064: Read Only Memories)

Updated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Just wanna say that a couple of the image banners in the Games spoiler are unavailable. 

Aside from that, i still haven’t forgotten about this PP. My goal is that Gold Rank.

Thanks for letting me know and now fixed(I hope)

Same here, Diva X and IA/VT is still on my "plan to plat list". I won't go anywhere near UtaKumi 575.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Thanks for letting me know and now fixed(I hope)

Same here, Diva X and IA/VT is still on my "plan to plat list". I won't go anywhere near UtaKumi 575.

Dreamy Theatre 1 and IA/VT are still missing. But, everything else is showing properly.

Is Utakumi that bad? I was thinking of getting it myself.

Also, Project Diva X took a lot of stamina out of me. I think I spent way more than 100 hours.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

14 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Dreamy Theatre 1 and IA/VT are still missing. But, everything else is showing properly.

Is Utakumi that bad? I was thinking of getting it myself.

Also, Project Diva X took a lot of stamina out of me. I think I spent way more than 100 hours.

Damn those two fooled me into thinking they were fine, Now I hope all the "sometimes load fine and sometimes won't load at all"

Nah, It might be fine if you know Japanese to a certain level unlike IA/VT -Colorful- and Miracle Girls Festival those are easy for someone that don't know Japanese or only a little.

If you actually do get and maybe even plat it then let me know how much "Japanese" I need to do that game. Might be some info about that game on the old vocaloid PP.

I think I'm just afraid of doing Ultimate Medley on harder difficulty, This Medley of pure madness(nice to listen to but sure as hell going to be hellish to clear)

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Damn those two fooled me into thinking they were fine, Now I hope all the "sometimes load fine and sometimes won't load at all"

Nah, It might be fine if you know Japanese to a certain level unlike IA/VT -Colorful- and Miracle Girls Festival those are easy for someone that don't know Japanese or only a little.

If you actually do get and maybe even plat it then let me know how much "Japanese" I need to do that game. Might be some info about that game on the old vocaloid PP.

I think I'm just afraid of doing Ultimate Medley on harder difficulty, This Medley of pure madness(nice to listen to but sure as hell going to be hellish to clear)

I will let you know when I get around to it. I know Project Diva F Japanese threw me off, but that was my first one into the vocaloid genre. I also ordered all 3 Persona dancing titles from Japan lol. The games were $20 each on vita.

Here’s my one and only recording of me trying it.