Leon Castle

Project Platinum: Vocaloid

84 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I will let you know when I get around to it. I know Project Diva F Japanese threw me off, but that was my first one into the vocaloid genre. I also ordered all 3 Persona dancing titles from Japan lol. The games were $20 each on vita.

Here’s my one and only recording of me trying it.

Ok, I want and see. that's one heck of a deal, I think I got the Persona Dancing Endless Night Collection PS4 on PS Store around the same price on one of Playstation's past deals.

So close. Not going to try extreme.

3 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Have Miku F and Miku F 2nd Plats.

Added and updated myself since I got Persona 4: Dancing All Night some months ago.

Posted (edited)

Just remembered this, and doesn't seem like I've posted since the old thread, might as well update my rank...

My plats are:

- Project Diva F

- Project Diva F2

- Project Diva X

- IA/VT Colorful

- Miracle Girls Festival

5 in total, so move me up to Rin-chan's Number 1 Fan

I've also 100%ed Future Tone, and I plated Taiko V and P4 Dancing so I'll also get Miku Lover (also wondering if Yakuza 5, original or remaster, would count for that, considering several Miku cameos?)

As for the Happy Birthday awards, it looks like I already listed one for Kaito but looking through my list I also got ones for Azuki (KamuroGo Tourist, On the Case), Matcha (Lamb in the Lion's Den, Awakened and Unleashed), Miku (They Won't Mind, A Familiar Name), Gumi (The right way, Infinite possibilities) and Rin and Len (アドリブツアーフィギュアコレクター)

Edited by Zanreo

On 4/18/2021 at 0:13 AM, Zanreo said:

Just remembered this, and doesn't seem like I've posted since the old thread, might as well update my rank...

My plats are:

- Project Diva F

- Project Diva F2

- Project Diva X

- IA/VT Colorful

- Miracle Girls Festival

5 in total, so move me up to Rin-chan's Number 1 Fan

I've also 100%ed Future Tone, and I plated Taiko V and P4 Dancing so I'll also get Miku Lover (also wondering if Yakuza 5, original or remaster, would count for that, considering several Miku cameos?)

As for the Happy Birthday awards, it looks like I already listed one for Kaito but looking through my list I also got ones for Azuki (KamuroGo Tourist, On the Case), Matcha (Lamb in the Lion's Den, Awakened and Unleashed), Miku (They Won't Mind, A Familiar Name), Gumi (The right way, Infinite possibilities) and Rin and Len (アドリブツアーフィギュアコレクター)

Updated. Is that Yakuza game the only one in the series that has several Miku cameos and it's not cosplayers dressing as Miku but Miku herself?

To specify, the cameos are a Miku figurine as an UFO Catcher prize, a Miku snow sculpture in one of the cities, and a costume for Haruka (if that counts). It's the only game with cameos as far as I remember

Wow, now this is cool. I have to get in on this. I'm going to double check my Vocaloid game collection and make plans to buy the ones I don't have before the stores close up. 

I'll be back.

On 4/19/2021 at 4:08 AM, Zanreo said:

To specify, the cameos are a Miku figurine as an UFO Catcher prize, a Miku snow sculpture in one of the cities, and a costume for Haruka (if that counts). It's the only game with cameos as far as I remember

Added as a requirement to Miku Lover mostly due to the figurine. Cosplayers or costumes for characters like Haruka(Yakuza series) and Sophie(Tales of Graces F JP ver.) don't count for Miku Lover etc.

Posted (edited)

May I join?

I have the plat/100% for:

- project diva f (ps3 JP)

- project diva F 2nd (ps3 JP)

- project diva X (digital PS4 PAL)

- project diva future tone (digital PS4 PAL) 

- persona 4 dancing all night (Vita PAL)

Edited by AwkwardFantasy

1 hour ago, AwkwardFantasy said:

May I join?

I have the plat/100% for:

- project diva f (ps3 JP)

- project diva F 2nd (ps3 JP)

- project diva X (digital PS4 PAL)

- project diva future tone (digital PS4 PAL) 

- persona 4 dancing all night (Vita PAL)

Added.

Recently plated Future Tone DX, bumping me up to 6 plats and Rolling Girl rank, also giving me Miku's Hero