Project Platinum Plus: XCOM (Closed)

Wavergray

XOTrWAT.png

Welcome to the Xcom PP.

Special thanks to @xZoneHunter for coming up with the idea of Project Platinum. If you want to create your own Project Platinum, go to the Project Platinum: General info thread for the rules and requirements to make one.

Rules

• Every platinum has to be earned legit.
  • The names in the Hall of Fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • If you want to sign up, please refer for which rank and special emblem you are eligible, and provide the list of your games.

Games

Guides

Hall of Fame Requirements:

0RAcWLB.jpg Colonel: You have obtained the platinum all 5 of the required games 

qMsRR6i.jpg Major: You have obtained the platinum 4 of the required games 

5nfxX2g.jpg  Captain: You have obtained the platinum 2 of the required games 

OaIVEGt.jpg Lieutenant: You have obtained the platinum 1 of the required games 

rQ3KPsE.jpg Squaddie: You have obtained a trophy in 1 of the required games 

Hall of Fame

0RAcWLB.jpgColonel 0RAcWLB.jpg

qMsRR6i.jpgMajor qMsRR6i.jpg

5nfxX2g.jpgCaptain 5nfxX2g.jpg

OaIVEGt.jpgLieutenant OaIVEGt.jpg

rQ3KPsE.jpgSquaddie rQ3KPsE.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by soultaker655

This PP was made with games for the Alien Invasions PP. Because of this people who had points in that PP were automatically added to this PP.

@Pixel and @LeFreakElastique congratulations you have both reached the highest rank 0RAcWLB.jpg

@craigm1987 congratulations you have reached the second highest rank qMsRR6i.jpg

@delboy_rules @STFUxDxD and @Devil_Spooky congratulations you three have reached the third highest rank 5nfxX2g.jpg

@Dragon-Archon @Happy @BrutalLooter  and @wackt1 congratulations you four have reached the lowest rank OaIVEGt.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...