Ohhhh Crap Another Game with No Plat!!! :(

Devil_Max

4 hours ago, Heath Legend said:

No plat?!?! The fuck is this farce, fucking piece of shit game, at least AMY (the great game of all time) had a plat.

Urghh insta no buy.

Really You Won't Buy A Game That Has No Platinum. Grow Up, Trophies Don't Make A Game Good. It's Like Oh Resident Evil 4 Has No Platinum No Buy, But It's A Good Game, Trophies Are Just Pictures With Colored Object That Has 4 Grades Levels. So Called Gamer.

• Like 1

It was a joke.....

28 minutes ago, TheVaderLord said:

Really You Won't Buy A Game That Has No Platinum. Grow Up, Trophies Don't Make A Game Good. It's Like Oh Resident Evil 4 Has No Platinum No Buy, But It's A Good Game, Trophies Are Just Pictures With Colored Object That Has 4 Grades Levels. So Called Gamer.

48 minutes ago, TheVaderLord said:

You sir can go inside and stay there.

49 minutes ago, TheVaderLord said:

Talking Like This Will Not Prove Your Point Any Further.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

It was a joke.....

My Bad I Thought You Were Serous 

1 hour ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Talking Like This Will Not Prove Your Point Any Further.

He Said It Was A Joke, Besides I Was Not Gonna Prove My Point Any Futher To See If He Was Joking Or Being Serious 

1 hour ago, Stadsfiskalen said:

You sir can go inside and stay there.

It Was A Misunderstanding He Was Joking. Go Inside Where? Hell?

2 hours ago, TheVaderLord said:

I think you need to go to some other site if you feel that strong against trophies "Trophies Are Just Pictures With Colored Object That Has 4 Grades Levels". THIS IS A TROPHY HUNTING SITE amongst other "things". If he feels strongly against a game that has no plat then he's releasing out his frustration. Yes you are entitled to your own opinion but saying things like that on a site like this then you should not comment at all on trophies. 

Have a nice day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheVaderLord said:

Please don't capitalise every word.

• Like 2

I said This was a misunderstanding read next time!

39 minutes ago, AdmantCrow said:

Please don't capitalise every word.

Okay ? 

1 hour ago, DF007gamer said:

I think you need to go to some other site if you feel that strong against trophies "Trophies Are Just Pictures With Colored Object That Has 4 Grades Levels". THIS IS A TROPHY HUNTING SITE amongst other "things". If he feels strongly against a game that has no plat then he's releasing out his frustration. Yes you are entitled to your own opinion but saying things like that on a site like this then you should not comment at all on trophies. 

Have a nice day.

It was a misunderstanding dude you came late this was hours ago 

2 minutes ago, TheVaderLord said:

I said This was a misunderstanding read next time!

Okay ? 

It was a misunderstanding dude you came late this was hours ago 

He was being sarcastic 

Edited by TheVaderLord