Roll Credits Trophy

So after looking up tons of gameplay and wondering just how do you kill Jason (not stun but kill). I have to say, good luck getting this legit cause from what i seen, people havent figured out that you need to work together and this most certainly requires teamwork.

Anyways, this explains how you do it. As I said, good luck

You basically need luck if you want it legit. have a party and search quick match. hope jason is none of you, and hope it is someone who is terrible at Jason. If you have starting walkies or maps. set certain roles for people. Its not hard, but takes a lot of coordination with a group. We had the most luck when running 5-6 people in a group. get in a lobby with 2 new people and they dont know how to play jason. gives time to get everything setup and meet some where in the middle. 

37 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

You just need four peopole max. Should take roughly five minutes or so to get a single run done. No more than a half hour to get through everyone. If it takes way more than that then you're bad.

Yeah if your boosting, I was saying good luck if you were gonna go for it legit lol