Need your help with PS PLUS

Natsuu24

Hi guys!
First of all, i dont know if this is allowed to ask on the forum, if not, then i'm sorry.

Well, i have ps plus share with my family member. So, to explain the things better, is:
My account : 1
Family account (have ps plus) : 2

The subscription will end day 10 June (soon), and we want to renew it of course. And now, there is a "sale" on store, wich is you bought 12 months subscription and you get Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition. This is only for the peole who dont have any subscription.
So, there are my questions: 

- If i bought the subscription now to my account (1), i will lose acess to the ps plus games this year ?? And the games that we bought with ps plus discount ??
- If i wait to day 11, and buy the subscription to account 2, i will be able to this promotion ?? And will lose acess to the games ?? 
- We will be able to continue share the ps plus right ?? 

Thanks for any help! :)

19 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Hi guys!
First of all, i dont know if this is allowed to ask on the forum, if not, then i'm sorry.

Well, i have ps plus share with my family member. So, to explain the things better, is:
My account : 1
Family account (have ps plus) : 2

The subscription will end day 10 June (soon), and we want to renew it of course. And now, there is a "sale" on store, wich is you bought 12 months subscription and you get Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition. This is only for the peole who dont have any subscription.
So, there are my questions: 

- If i bought the subscription now to my account (1), i will lose acess to the ps plus games this year ?? And the games that we bought with ps plus discount ??
- If i wait to day 11, and buy the subscription to account 2, i will be able to this promotion ?? And will lose acess to the games ?? 
- We will be able to continue share the ps plus right ?? 

Thanks for any help! :)

You will lose access to the games that were free on ps plus, but you won't lose access to the ones that you bought, regardless of whether they had a discount or not. If you renew your subscription back onto account (2) when it expires, you will regain access to all of the free ps plus games that you had downloaded onto that account. As long as that account remains activated on your system as the primary one, then you will be able to share the ps plus. (Just make sure you buy ps plus on your family system), because if you buy it on your own system, then your family one won't have access to ps plus since it isn't activated as primary. As for the promotion, I'm not 100% sure on that so hopefully someone else can clear that up (since I haven't ever done that myself).

40 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Anwyay, if anybody can help with the others questions... :D

Your problem can be summed up into this answer:

You MUST renew PS+ on the same account in order to prevent losing access to rented Plus games (= games you got with Plus, games you bought are yours).

So, if you were to do what you described, you would get SWB and would have Plus on your account 1 but... you would lose all PS Plus games you accumulated on account 2.

In other words, if you want to keep your Plus games, you need to renew the subscription on account 2.

1 hour ago, Natsuu24 said:

If i wait to day 11, and buy the subscription to account 2, i will be able to this promotion ??

That depends on how the it's worded. If the account must be without Plus at the moment of purchase or... if the account must have never subscribed to the Plus.

If it's the former, you are golden and you can just prolong account 2's Plus. If it's the latter, it's the worse option since you would have to decide whether one game is worth losing all other Plus games (hint: Despite Plus being shit, it's not =D)

1 hour ago, Natsuu24 said:

And will lose acess to the games ?? 

Technically, yes. For the day where you would be without Plus =D

After renewal, your rented games will be back.

Sharing Plus obviously works since that's like game sharing on PS4.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

If i bought the subscription now to my account (1), i will lose acess to the ps plus games this year ??

Yes, the only way to have access to those games is through an active subscription on account (2).

And the games that we bought with ps plus discount ??

No, you don't lose access to anything you had to pay for (even with a PS+ discount).

If i wait to day 11, and buy the subscription to account 2, i will be able to this promotion ??

Yes, this will work. From the T&Cs - "Must not have an active PlayStation® Plus Membership at the time the Applicable Product is purchased". I did this for a similar offer in March. My PS+ actually expired only hours before the offer did but I was still able to get it. If you have issues, you might need to sign out of the store (or use incognito mode) so it can recognise that you don't have a subscription.

And will lose acess to the games ?? 

No, you can let your subscription lapse - you will regain access to the games once you renew.

3 hours ago, Natsuu24 said:

We will be able to continue share the ps plus right

Yes, but if you have multiple consoles, you should know that the PS+ benefits only apply to other accounts on the one console you set as primary. Some features aren't shared (I think remote play and save backups), so if you use those you might be affected by switching your PS+ to account (1).

Hmm, thanks :)

Well, i dont play any game that they offered with ps plus, so maybe i will change to mine. But if i buy tomorrow for account 1, i will still keep Tales from the Borderlands and Alienation ??

And i can pay with wallet credit ?? Because i dont want to use any credit card, so, for online buys, i just use "paysafecard".

Edited by Natsuu24

8 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Well, i dont play any game that they offered with ps plus, so maybe i will change to mine. But if i buy tomorrow for account 1, i will still keep Tales from the Borderlands and Alienation ??

If those 2 games were "bought" on account 2 then you will lose access to them.

9 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

And i can pay with wallet credit ?? Because i dont want to use any credit card, so, for online buys, i just use "paysafecard".

You can pay using any method available, so wallet credit will work.

Just now, Stevieboy said:

If those 2 games were "bought" on account 2 then you will lose access to them.

You can pay using any method available, so wallet credit will work.

I know, but there are PS PLUS games from MAY, and if i buy PS PLUS tomorrow for my account, still PS PLUS activated in May.

Just now, Natsuu24 said:

I know, but there are PS PLUS games from MAY, and if i buy PS PLUS tomorrow for my account, still PS PLUS activated in May.

You can "buy" them on account 1 then. I'm not 100% sure if your progress will carry over though. If both account 1 and account 2 are from the same region then it should carry over.

• Like 1