BANDAI NAMCO VIP CODES

m20mm

Hi, what are the games that have VIP CODES?

I only need 2000 points to get what I want from the store, but I don't want to buy some game that doesn't have a code.
I don't know if the same code can be added on other's Bandai accounts, if so I'm willing to trades some codes.

m20mm.png

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Don't all Bamco physical games have codes?

I really don't know.

I have the 'Haruhi Suzumiya' game, it's from Bandai and it doesn't have a code, I bought it from Japan thought :D

2 hours ago, m20mm said:

I really don't know.

I have the 'Haruhi Suzumiya' game, it's from Bandai and it doesn't have a code, I bought it from Japan thought :D

I'm not even sure Japan has the same code system so... that could be it =D

And in any case, I would suppose you wouldn't be able to redeem it anyway =D

• Like 1

All retail European games starting from 2012 have the code (stuff like Ridge Racer 7, Soul Calibur 4 and Eternal Sonata don't have codes).

Codes can only be redeemed once (I shouldn't had bought Tales of Besteria used..), if you redeem several codes for the same game they may ask proof of ownership of the multiple copies when you go to exchange the points..

PS Vita games are only worth 750 pts, normal PS3/PS4 games are worth 1000 pts, Special Editions are worth 1500 pts. Probably only the more expensive ones are worth 1500 pts, since my Tales of Xillia Xillia Edition was worth 1500 pts, but Tales of Xillia 2 Steelbook was only worth 1000 pts.

All this reminds myself that I need to find a way to contact them, since I requested Project Cars Steelbook+Artbook way back at January and have yet to get it.. not sure what happened.. really wanted this and a few other steelbooks from them..

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

All retail European games starting from 2012 have the code (stuff like Ridge Racer 7, Soul Calibur 4 and Eternal Sonata don't have codes).

Codes can only be redeemed once (I shouldn't had bought Tales of Besteria used..), if you redeem several codes for the same game they may ask proof of ownership of the multiple copies when you go to exchange the points..

PS Vita games are only worth 750 pts, normal PS3/PS4 games are worth 1000 pts, Special Editions are worth 1500 pts. Probably only the more expensive ones are worth 1500 pts, since my Tales of Xillia Xillia Edition was worth 1500 pts, but Tales of Xillia 2 Steelbook was only worth 1000 pts.

All this reminds myself that I need to find a way to contact them, since I requested Project Cars Steelbook+Artbook way back at January and have yet to get it.. not sure what happened.. really wanted this and a few other steelbooks from them..

Thank you so very much for the full detailed response.

I really appreciate it

I didn't realise they had different rewards on the EU VIP store.

The only physical thing available on the AU VIP store is a Tales of Xillia 2 - Day One Metal Case for 9000 points (doesn't even include the game or soundtrack). Otherwise there's a bunch of "free" DLC's for various Bandai Namco games.

On 2017-5-29 at 2:01 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Most of them do, not all of them. I remember buying one game new, but the code wasn't in it. Have you bought Zestiria or Berseria yet? 

I'm not a big fan of Namco, I have 3/4 games from them.

Are those games from the Tales series?

I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia

5 hours ago, Greenshyguy said:

The only physical thing available on the AU VIP store is a Tales of Xillia 2 - Day One Metal Case for 9000 points (doesn't even include the game or soundtrack). Otherwise there's a bunch of "free" DLC's for various Bandai Namco games.

In the EU they have some stuff likes plushes,keychain and headphones

20 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

This may not be fixed.

I got 1000 points for Lost Song but 700 for God Eater 2 and Hollow Realization.

All games on Vita obviously :awesome: 

7 hours ago, Greenshyguy said:

They change them since it's limited stock (they had The Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and other steelbooks there in the past). The Project Cars Steelbook was removed from there 1 or 2 months ago.. so maybe it's the same thing, it's mainly free themes and DLCs, but there's some goods for VIP points too.

2 hours ago, m20mm said:

I'm not a big fan of Namco, I have 3/4 games from them.

Are those games from the Tales series?

I'm currently playing Tales of Xillia

In the EU they have some stuff likes plushes,keychain and headphones

Yes, Zesteria and Besteria are the more recent games in the Tales of series..

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This may not be fixed.

I got 1000 points for Lost Song but 700 for God Eater 2 and Hollow Realization.

All games on Vita obviously :awesome: 

Probably.. I don't buy to many retail games for the Vita and the only one from Nanco that I bough was Tales of Heart R..