Can't Touch This tips?

kittygirl2010

If you can get a partner for this, here is an easy strategy:

The one who wants the trophy stays at the start, not on the arena platform. He does not attack, only moves left/right when the boss shoots his missiles (you never know when he will target you, so make sure you move every time, just to be safe). The one who fights the boss stays on the arena plattform and also tries to have the boss stay far away from the 2nd player. (So it is very easy to dogde missile attacks!) 2nd player will never get hit by hurricane attack btw :3

2nd player requires little to no skill to achieve the trophy.

• Like 2

UPDATE: I got it!

I think he just needed to be at certain sides of the arena for it to actually work in my favor. Ugh, I'm so glad I got this trophy. Now to just wait for those silly events to pop up and get them out of the way. Thanks for the tips. ^.^

Edited by kittygirl2010

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember finding this much easier by always having target lock on the boss

I did this back at release with poison rain. 

Targeting each crystal would mess up the camera and sometimes you cant see the boss

You keep boss always locked and u will always be fixed on him then, much easier to do as well because u will dodge directly sideways from him. To hit the crystals during it, u just stand behind them with the boss locked on ahead, u will hit crystals instead because they are in your line of fire ;)

Edited by optimusmart
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...