PS Store Items don't show as purchased

TerraTanium

Hey guys,

I purchase a lot of items in the playstation store and have the following issue. It doesn't happen much but when i purchase a game it sometimes doesn't show as purchased in the store (even after refreshing logging all that). It does show up in my download list but in theory i could repurchase a game digitally that i already own in this format on my account. A few examples would be the ps4 games Assassin's Creed Black Flag, FF14 Realm reborn and heavensward bundle and overwatcher goty edition. 

The question here being is this normal? Really dislike seeing items i own with a price tag on them should i contact support to fix it?

This happens to me as well.  However, if I attempt to add an item to my cart that I already bought, an error message pops up that reads something similar to, "you are not eligible to purchase this content".  So I think you are safe from repurchasing something you already own. :)

• Like 1

Actually I've had that happen to me last Tuesday when I bought Star Ocean 3. I should check tomorrow night if it's still showing as if I never bought the game.

But regardless I know everything is okay otherwise since I was able to download the game and it shows up in my purchased library on PS4, so it's probably just a store glitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Death_Ninja said:

Actually I've had that happen to me last Tuesday when I bought Star Ocean 3. I should check tomorrow night if it's still showing as if I never bought the game.

But regardless I know everything is okay otherwise since I was able to download the game and it shows up in my purchased library on PS4, so it's probably just a store glitch.

You aren't logged in. If you cleared logins/cookies/cache you'll need to log in again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

This happens to me as well.  However, if I attempt to add an item to my cart that I already bought, an error message pops up that reads something similar to, "you are not eligible to purchase this content".  So I think you are safe from repurchasing something you already own. :)

I actually don't get that error message it just lets me put in these items again.

Luckily i can also download my games but it would be nice to have a clean store that actually shows items that i own as purchased.

What i get from the replies is that this happens regularly. I wonder if i should contact support to have them fix it if they can.

Edited by TerraTanium

:facepalm:  This should have been the first thing I tried.  Since the issue appeared across all my browsers/devices simultaneously I figured it was all Sony and not me, buuut also I hate having to log back in to everything so I didn't want to do it anyway.  Thanks, @DARKB1KE, for reminding me of it.

@TerraTanium, try clearing your browser history, cache, cookies, etcetera.  That seems to have fixed it for me.  For now anyway--the PSN web store has always had something or other wrong with it so I suspect this will creep back and I'll have to clear the history again.

Edited by DaisyVilla102

3 hours ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

@TerraTanium, try clearing your browser history, cache, cookies, etcetera.  That seems to have fixed it for me.  For now anyway--the PSN web store has always had something or other wrong with it so I suspect this will creep back and I'll have to clear the history again.

Didn't work for me sadly