Episode 5 releases tomorrow...

I'm gonna wait in the future for telltale games, likely when they are on sale 60-70% off.  I've waited all day for episode 5. Xbox and Steam got it no problems, yet PlayStation owners have to wait the next day when it should be on all platforms at the same time. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying the season pass, everyone is meant to get content as soon as it's available. Like I said I won't be supporting ttgames in the future, already feel cheated with how short the game is!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JohnDavies350 said:
@telltalegames  - 8.40pm UK Time

The season finale of #TheWalkingDead: A New Frontier is out now on Xbox and Steam! PS4, Android, & iOS will be out in the next 24 hours.

Wow, Telltale. Really? So its actually May 30, 2017 for Xbox One and PC, and May 31, 2017 for PS4, Android and iOS. Telltale, why you do this to me... ;-; 

It sucks for those of you hoping to play it today. This isn't the first time Telltale have done something like this. They're pretty unreliable like that. Between them taking forever to release certain episodes and release dates getting pushed back, I'm glad I choose to play these games after all of the episodes have come out.

Starting to get a little annoyed with Telltale. Their games are great, but they're so unreliable. They could have just said PS4 release is 31st and not get our hopes up. (I know it's only an extra day, but still. They kept advertising it for the 30th) Plus they don't release their games on the Vita any more! :(

Edited by Beeinhollywood

3 minutes ago, Beeinhollywood said:

Starting to get a little annoyed with Telltale. Their games are great, but they're so unreliable. They could have just said PS4 release is 31st and not get our hopes up. (I know it's only an extra day, but still. They kept advertising it for the 30th) Plus they don't release their games on the Vita any more! :(

Blame their garbage software performance where even there won't be more new ps3 and vita Telltale games. The company sucks anyway

Fuck these crashes. It's really annoying. It crashes every single time I try to play the game at the exact same moment in episode 5 (about halfway). I've tried removing the disc, restarting my PS4, and it's still crashed every one of the four times I've tried. Anyone else? Any advice? 

Update: Thank fuck, I got it working. For those encountering a similar problem: I changed the UI settings from Standard to Minimal, I upped the Brightness, I switched the Y-axis, I changed the subtitle size from Large to Small, and I paused the game right before I usually get the crash, and it didn't crash this time. One of those things must have gotten it to work. 

Edited by QuentinCle95