The Evil Within 

Demon's Souls/Bloodborne/Dark Souls Series

Skyrim PS3/PS4

PROJECT Cars

Guitar Hero Games 

Just Dance on PS3/PS4 

Resident Evil 1 Remake + Zero 

• Like 1

I plan on finishing up some games I got started like Titanfall 2 and Doom. Since I am working on Bioshock and AC Rogue I plan on maybe getting into other games in these series also. other than that I change my mind to often to make any concrete decisions on what I plan to play.

I have Uncharted The Lost Legacy pre ordered. That will be my end of August game.

Edited by snakebit10

I'll be playing a game called Changing Diapers all summer long, so I don't expect to have much time for gaming. Will probably just keep grinding at Persona 3 Portable on the VITA tough whenever possible. Handheld gaming will be the only thing I'll be able to sneak in for quite some time.

Edited by fabmorais_2011
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

This PS4 exclusive is all you need to keep you fresh throughout all Summer 

20170314_032721_thumb.jpg

Senran Kagura : Peach Beach Splash 

I expect this game to be hilarious myself.

I would also include Both Darksiders games since part 3 is currently scheduled for next year. I would also second the Resident Evil Origins (Remake & 0) and Witcher 3 plus I would Add in Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed

I'll be spending over a hundred hours in a game called 'Super happy fun-time office worker online sim 2: Responsibility always notices senpai'. It has a global player base of billions and is broken down into two segments. The first is based around leveling numerous skills up enough to be able to deal with everyone elses crap while simultaneously using the same skills to prevent creativity being leeched. The second is a series of mini-games such as 'Passive Agressive Shopping for food' 'Taking the Bus' and an unpredictable yet challenging bonus round called 'Arguing with significant other'.

It's one of the most patched games out there, receiving daily, sometimes hourly updates that often appear without warning and never contain complete patch notes. 

In all seriousness, I don't get a summer holiday anymore (definitely miss them though) but over the summer months, I plan on getting the platinum Dragon Quest Heroes II and trying FF12:Zodiac Age when it lands on PS4 soon :).

I definitely agree with some of the previous posters here though - Summer Holidays are perfect for RPG's!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I'll be spending over a hundred hours in a game called 'Super happy fun-time office worker online sim 2: Responsibility always notices senpai'. It has a global player base of billions and is broken down into two segments. The first is based around leveling numerous skills up enough to be able to deal with everyone elses crap while simultaneously using the same skills to prevent creativity being leeched. The second is a series of mini-games such as 'Passive Agressive Shopping for food' 'Taking the Bus' and an unpredictable yet challenging bonus round called 'Arguing with significant other'.

It's one of the most patched games out there, receiving daily, sometimes hourly updates that often appear without warning and never contain complete patch notes.

I've clocked thousands of hours on this game! And I don't even like it!

• Like 1

I see you have a Vita but don't have Persona 4 Golden yet. It's a long game that you're gonna want to keep playing because it's really good. That's why playing it over summer would be a great idea if you have lots of free time :D.

Witcher 3 or Okami.

Okami is a good summer game for relaxing on those lazy afternoons, it's not difficult, most trophies are story based if I remember rightly and the bright colours and flower petals add a good summer feel. The music is a delight too, can't go wrong with this one.

• Like 1

One very good game and also perfect for the summer (because of a summercamp-setting) is Psychonauts.

Old but gold^^

Very creative and entertaining game. Played it summer 2011 on pc and achieved 100%. Maybe i'll play it this summer again on PS4, when i take my vacation.

Other good games i would play

- Heavy Rain

- Until Dawn

- Life is Strange

- Murdered: Soul Suspect

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Kingdom Hearts

- The Witcher 3

And from time to time a few matches PES/FIFA XY.