Games To Play Over Summer

JAM20002911

I tend to go with long RPG's. So far in the past few summers, I've played FFX and X-2, Disgaea D2 and Persona 4 golden which are all pretty lengthy. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 is a good one as it has many games in one and will kill a lot of time, especially if you're going for the platinums. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I tend to go with long RPG's. So far in the past few summers, I've played FFX and X-2, Disgaea D2 and Persona 4 golden which are all pretty lengthy. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 is a good one as it has many games in one and will kill a lot of time, especially if you're going for the platinums. 

That's how i'm spending my summer holidays... Long RPG's. Who needs trips around tge globe when i can create my own universe? ?

• Like 1

On 29/05/2017 at 3:23 PM, JAM20002911 said:

Hi all.

As summer is around the corner, what games would you recommend as summer games? What would you recommend with a great experience as a game and/or a great trophy list, to kill time and all.

If you want to have a good summer vacation, here are a few games to kill time easily :

The witcher 3
Dragon age inquisition
Star ocean 4 (ps3)
Metal gear solid 5
Disgaea 5
Final fantasy X
Persona 5
Danganronpa 1 & 2
Evil within
Nier automata
Nioh
Skyrim
Horizon zero dawn
Heavy rain
Dark souls 2 & 3

Edited by Rose Amicitia

Maybe that'll help you, but this is what I plan on playing this summer (when I won't be traveling):

• The Last of Us Remastered
  • Nier Automata
  • 2nd playthrough of Persona 5 (platinum run, I hope!) :platinum:
  • Uncharted 2 Remastered
  • Uncharted 3 Remastered
  • Maybe a bit of Dragon Ball Xenoverse
  • At the end of summer, I might start World of Final Fantasy

Ah, to be young and still have time to kill during summer...

Personally I'd advise using a handheld to game so you can go outside. Using the Vita to sit outside while remote playing on PS4 works, naturally.

Personally in these summer days I enjoy stuff that I can get in and out of easily. Racers, puzzlers, platformers with short levels...

If you're looking for something big then I recently played Horizon Zero Dawn and I thought it was awesome. Games like Just Cause 3, The Witcher 3, Skyrim and Grand Theft Auto V can be spent many weeks of gaming on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought Snake Pass, Firewatch and The Fall (first one on Switch, other two on PS4) and I might still buy Hitman and/or the first two Arkhams in the current sale.

I think Snake Pass and Firewatch may be excellent summer games.

I'll repeat my first opinion that handhelds are excellent for playing games during the summer, if you're in a place that gets nice weather during the summer that is.