List of Unattanaible/Bugged Plantera trophies

NekoSama87

I've finished writing the game's guide yesterday, and since i'm waiting for it's approval by mods, i'm listing here for everyone all the trophies that, as today 29/05 , are non unlockable ingame.

Entomologist : unlocks ingame, but does not pop the trophy.
 Whack-a-Mole : not even unlocks ingame, at least for me.
 Ladybug : as reported by user @KittyPunk , it pops if you manage to get 10 in a single uninterrupted playtrough.
 Freeholder : unlocks ingame, but does not pop the trophy.

If anyone else finds more bugs, feel free to report your experience here. 

• 1 month later...

Entomologist : unlocks ingame, but does not pop the trophy.
Freeholder : unlocks ingame, but does not pop the trophy.

Whack-A-Mole  : unlocks ingame , but does not pop the trophy.

Sadly still glitched. These three unlock in the in-game trophies tab but not as actual trophies on psn. I think the rest maybe unlockable but only in a single uninterrupted session. Just got the game last night, I should have read about the glitched ones before :o 

Edited by Overdeedge

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Overdeedge said:

Can't remember exactly but I believe that it had to be done manually. I did mine all in one sit through instead of exiting and loading up the save (not sure if that effects this trophy). 

1 hour ago, metsfan754 said:

Has to be done manually. Scarecrows don't count.

Thanks for this.

I’ll keep plugging away then and get rid of the Scarecrows. 

The guide needs changing.

Struggling to get "Scarecrow" to unlock!

I've started a new save and manually clocked 750 birds now. 

Is anyone experiencing the same?

I also cannot get "Entomologist" to unlock "in game" (I know I won't get the trophy yet, as playing on EU Version 1.00 due to still no patch released).

• 2 weeks later...

From people's information based on psnprofiles database seems after the patch people are not able to collect the scarecrow trophy. Anyone else has a solution? Before you had to manually scare and without exiting a session. What should have worked before doesn't work after the recent patch. Any thoughts.....? Cause Kishnabe and beRich-the-Queen would be an exception based on the time the EU patch was released. Dino is EU

Edited by Overdeedge

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve still been unable to get this.

With or without the patch doesn’t work on my EU version.

I’ve tried tweeting them on a number of occasions, but they’re no longer replying to me.

Perhaps someone else could tweet them and ask?

Edited by Dino_Roar
Question Added

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a reply from @RatalaikaGames through @ratalaika regarding the glitched trophies.

Twitter Post Here

"Hey! !st sorry for skiiping ur message, on @RatalaikaGames we get > 500 notifications per day some days even waaaay more, so for the next time just write us a DM as we've em open :)! Regarding ur question, we're aware of the issue, atm we've been focusing on the Count Lucanor"

"But Plantera patch should happen right after Count Lucanor one, due to it's not game breaking we think the game breaking one should be the priority :)"

Hopefully one day it'll be fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2018 at 10:57 AM, merciful84 said:

So after getting every other trophy in this game, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game without the 1.01 patch and am having issue unlocking the Scarecrow trophy. Can someone define "one sitting"?

Regarding the Scarecrow, I've been debating if it has to be done in without stopping the game at all. Basically, don't turn off the vita and don't pause the game or go to the Vita menu. Basically, "one sitting" means keeping the game going for as long as it takes in this scenario. No proof if it's true, but I'm starting to believe it since I'm sure I've gotten past 500 crows playing it with breaks and stops. That or I'm just terrible at counting long numbers. xD

Edited by romanwestfall
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:42 PM, romanwestfall said:

Regarding the Scarecrow, I've been debating if it has to be done in without stopping the game at all. Basically, don't turn off the vita and don't pause the game or go to the Vita menu. Basically, "one sitting" means keeping the game going for as long as it takes in this scenario. No proof if it's true, but I'm starting to believe it since I'm sure I've gotten past 500 crows playing it with breaks and stops. That or I'm just terrible at counting long numbers. xD

LOL, I was thinking the same thing about myself and counting.