List of Unattanaible/Bugged Plantera trophies

NekoSama87

Anyone had any luck as to the exact workings for “Scarecrow”.

I was chatting to the Devs recently on Twitter and I’m not too sure if we’re gonna get a patch for it.

Their comment to me of “people are achieving it” doesn’t bode well for us that cannot.

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get this trophy last night while leaving the game idle while I slept. 

Just some details leading up to achieving the trophy as the way I seem to have got it was interesting. 

I had never built the scarecrows or dogs for the entire duration I played this game aiming for the 500 bird trophy. however as I knew the trophy was bugged (guide says to delete the patch which I was planning on doing after 12 expansions) I decided to put scarecrows dogs in all available places to increase my gold income overnight and I woke up to the trophy this morning.. 

Looks like scarecrows OR dogs scaring birds counts towards the trophy + leaving the game idle with a rubber band around the sticks to avoid the screen timing out. 

Not sure if this is useful but the trophy is obtainable somehow.. Hope this helps! 

On 05/05/2018 at 4:21 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

I managed to get this trophy last night while leaving the game idle while I slept. 

Just some details leading up to achieving the trophy as the way I seem to have got it was interesting. 

I had never built the scarecrows or dogs for the entire duration I played this game aiming for the 500 bird trophy. however as I knew the trophy was bugged (guide says to delete the patch which I was planning on doing after 12 expansions) I decided to put scarecrows dogs in all available places to increase my gold income overnight and I woke up to the trophy this morning.. 

Looks like scarecrows OR dogs scaring birds counts towards the trophy + leaving the game idle with a rubber band around the sticks to avoid the screen timing out. 

Not sure if this is useful but the trophy is obtainable somehow.. Hope this helps! 

@IAmNotXJ9 - You Sir are an absolute legend!

I tried this myself last night (v1.00) and when I woke up this morning I too had the trophy.

I tried this method when I first played the game and it didn’t work, so I have no idea why it did this time!?

Note: I manually done the 500 first, then left it overnight with dogs, but no Scarecrows.

Hope to see more getting this trophy!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

I'll give this a try too! Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 5:21 AM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

Gave this a try and found it works too! Can confirm dogs and scarecrows are valid and I found I can keep my Vita active by using a hair band to press down one of the shoulder buttons. Looks like this method is the trick for this trophy. :) This needs to be spread around!

• 5 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 8:58 AM, MooseSketts said:

Probably not the best place to ask this question:

The guide on here says that the foxes and wolves scared by dogs do count towards the trophy.  On another site it says that it doesn't.  Which is it?

In all honesty I would try both methods and see which one works. The game itself is not very long or hard so some experimentation doesn't hurt. :)

12 hours ago, romanwestfall said:

In all honesty I would try both methods and see which one works. The game itself is not very long or hard so some experimentation doesn't hurt. :)

I don't have the time or attention span (thought it was going to be a little different) to sit and play this game as much as I'd like hence why I asked.  Anyway, I was able to obtain those two trophies by doing them in one sitting.  I'm having trouble with the butterfly one now.