Chapter 1 Cantlin Garden

I'm so over this one. ? No matter what I do nothing works. For fucks sake it wont even count a flowery garden. What I am doing wrong guys?

I use a regular wood door, 2 blocks high (earth), at least 8 water blocks 1 brazier, 10 flowers, 5 plants, 1 medium tree no more than 3 blocks high and a bench. Nothing. If you destroy the door its called an empty room.

This is being played on the vita. Any suggestions are welcome

10 hours ago, Totalcross3000 said:

How do you do that on a vita? Vita is the 2000 serise

If you mean the screenshot, you have to press the PS button and START at the same time. Captured screenshots will be placed on the Photos app.

But I think you might be using the wrong tree, or your room is too large. These are the only things I can think of without a screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

From the Trophy Guide here on PSN Profiles:

Challenge 4 - Build a Cantlin Garden.

To build this room you need a door, a brazier, a bench, a plumberry tree, five grass, eight water blocks and ten flowers. To get the water, you will have to build the room outside the boundaries of your base. Head East until you come across a body of water. Dig out the ground to expand the water until you have eight blocks, then build a room that encompasses the water and have enough ground to build the necessary items within. To pick grass and flowers, you need a shovel as attacking the items will destroy the plant.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/5589-dragon-quest-builders-trophy-guide