New update and its woes

sathriel666

So transcendence is in. The problem is game is not starting :P It started once but it was not progressing so I closed it and exported save to the cloud. After that it is getting stuck at 83% during loading. And reinstalling did not help. Guess I am done with CH :D

Edit: There are people reporting the same thing on reddit so guess we wait for a patch to the patch :P 

Edited by sathriel666

I was offline during this untill I enabled it, after that I got the firmware update for the PS4 and then the clicker heroes update.

I'm not having any of these issues, and everything is running great, already transcended, but I would tell everyone to ascend before patching, I got set back to level 1 from level 851, and got zero HS.

So Playsaurus  have figured out that the cause issue are mercenaries. The good news is that saves should be ok. The bad that they may disable mercenaries and we have to   wait a couple hours for a hotfix.

I was offline during this untill I enabled it, after that I got the firmware update for the PS4 and then the clicker heroes update.

I'm not having any of these issues, and everything is running great, already transcended, but I would tell everyone to ascend before patching, I got set back to level 1 from level 851, and got zero HS.

That would not help as you lose all hs after transcension. The only thing to get hs after transcension is to buy Quick Ascension with rubies, collect rewards from  quests and (on PC/mobile) save up to two rewards from Immortals.

Edited by sathriel666

On 5/30/2017 at 1:54 PM, sathriel666 said:

So Playsaurus  have figured out that the cause issue are mercenaries. The good news is that saves should be ok. The bad that they may disable mercenaries and we have to   wait a couple hours for a hotfix.

That would not help as you lose all hs after transcension. The only thing to get hs after transcension is to buy Quick Ascension with rubies, collect rewards from  quests and (on PC/mobile) save up to two rewards from Immortals.

Thats the same thing I thought, but if you ascend before transending it adds your "Ascend for X" to your actual Hero Soul count, and then adds to your Ancient Soul count.

But if you lets say, had 100b HS in the "Ascend for X" bank, you wouldn't get those points added to the Ancient Soul count, because my first trascend I never ascended when I had over 200k banked souls, and went straight to Transcend, it never added so I missed out on points.

• 2 weeks later...