Master of Deluseons Help!!

Animegamer1994

As far as I know, I have defeated every normal monster and 69/70 bosses. 

I checked https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ymkl67xcY6btSDXYrIHCZlGH4KeMIwvE4vA8hEOv_z8/edit#gid=1643614534 for the boss list and the only one that I don't have is Manmade Negatasm and is located inside of DAB Delusionscape, When I went to check, it wasn't there. 

I've cleared every Sub-Event, EX Dungeon bosses and Quests and obtained the true ending. 
Anyone got any ideas on which boss it might be and where it's located?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help.

According to that spreadsheet, there are only 69 bosses. There are 70 rows in that spreadsheet but row 1 is just used for the names and locations of the bosses. Also, there is no boss called Manmade Negatasm, just Manmade Deluseon and Negaluseon.

EDIT: Actually, it just seems that that spreadsheet left out the "True Doll Phantasm" though I doubt that that's what you're missing since you're required to fight it during a sub-event. I'd recommend you go through the list in the spreadsheet and in your game and that should help you find out which one you're missing.

Edited by Mike13858

I noticed that "True Doll Phantasm" was missing from it. 

I've just finished going though a checklist a couple of times and the only one that stands out is 'Manmade Negatasm' 

Would you be able to make a list of the bosses from your save file and put it into this forum if its not too much of a bother? 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think there's a major glitch in the game. I have never battled Manmade Negaluseon, yet the sub quest is completed for it. When I battled the Manmade Deluseon Mk2-A and B, the quest was apparently completed and I didn't think anything of it, and according to the Boss list, the Manmade Negaluseon is inside the DAB Delusionscape, but checked every room and it's no where to be seen. So I think the game glitched majorly. 

Edited by Animegamer1994

3 hours ago, Animegamer1994 said:

I noticed that "True Doll Phantasm" was missing from it. 

I've just finished going though a checklist a couple of times and the only one that stands out is 'Manmade Negatasm' 

Would you be able to make a list of the bosses from your save file and put it into this forum if its not too much of a bother? 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I think there's a major glitch in the game. I have never battled Manmade Negaluseon, yet the sub quest is completed for it. When I battled the Manmade Deluseon Mk2-A and B, the quest was apparently completed and I didn't think anything of it, and according to the Boss list, the Manmade Negaluseon is inside the DAB Delusionscape, but checked every room and it's no where to be seen. So I think the game glitched majorly. 

Well, that's unfortunate. I made sure to clear every quest as soon as they were available so I didn't experience that glitch. I've killed 56 bosses so far and the only ones I have left are the 14 from the Eternal and Nameless Delusionscape.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm a bit late, but i have the same problem right now, and on the same enemy, Manmade Negalusion (from Superalloy Robot quest). I did all quests as soon as they are available, but i only noticed it didn't registered when i'm doing clean-up on post-game. Do you guys already solved it? Or you just do another playthrough in new game+? I searched the topic but it seems this is the only thread that discussed about it.

On 7/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, rejayparamio said:

I'm a bit late, but i have the same problem right now, and on the same enemy, Manmade Negalusion (from Superalloy Robot quest). I did all quests as soon as they are available, but i only noticed it didn't registered when i'm doing clean-up on post-game. Do you guys already solved it? Or you just do another playthrough in new game+? I searched the topic but it seems this is the only thread that discussed about it.

The problem occurs when you accept the Superalloy Robot quest & continue with the story defeating a Manmade Deluseon from the Eternal dungeon instead of the DAB dungeon. The quest is counted as completed & once you turn it in the actual monster (Manmade Negalusion) will no longer spawn in the DAB.

I have fallen for the same glitch unfortunately ? 

You'll either have to do NG+ & go all the way back to chp 16 or play from an earlier save. Fortunately, I have a save from just after clearing the Eternal dungeon. But I'll still have to do all the Might Club battles, unlock/clear the Nameless dungeon, & do the Superalloy Robot quest for the trophy (so I'm set back ~4hrs). I've sent a message to the guide writer in the hopes they will add in the problem so people in the future can avoid this.