-Insert title here- Plat race 2017-2018 (Wdjat and Lucas are scrubs)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

<super cool banner coming soon>

This year-long platinum race started as something between two people, then a third person joined and now six people have decided to do a year-long platinum trophy battle in which earning the rarest platinum trophies gives you the most points. Let me present to you our participants:

10624.9aa6.png

man_with_wdjat

Thinks he's going to win this race easily. He has the most platinum trophies of all participants and by far the most Ultra Rare trophies. Is he indeed going to easily take the W here?

55429.1ef0.png

Tearraven

A great new trophy hunter who's been playing games for quite some time already but only got into trophy hunting not too long ago. He suprised everyone with his performance in Trophy Hunters League so far and is definitely someone to watch out for.

50592.7992.png

Kent10201

Only has 9 UR trophies at the moment but he's showed us what he's capable of in Trophy Hunters League and doesn't mind a challenge. Kent has big plans for this and other competitions and definitely won't be easy to beat.

53279.d389.png

xZoneHunter

Has a lot of platinum trophies and participated in a lot of events already but he never really won anything yet. He is a good trophy hunter and might make this event the first one he wins.

56953.1d6d.png

ratchetdude231

Underdog in this platinum race. He really got into trophy hunting lately and doesn't mind skipping sleep for a night or two if he has to. He's earned a lot of platinum trophies lately and says he won't stop with that anytime soon. Can he beat everyone's expectations?

57729.3223.png

LucasV9991

Has more than twice the amount of completed games than platinum trophies. He's gonna have to step up his platinum trophy game if he wants to be successful in this race. He says he has a lot of stuff planned already and thinks he might even have a chance to win this race. Let's see if he's actually able to do so.

Rules

• The race will start on June 1st 2017 12:00AM (London time) and will end on June 1st 2018 12:00AM (London time). 
  • Auto-pop platinum trophies don't count. Multiple stacks for the same game all count.
  • Scores will be calculated at the first day of the next month. If a player earns a platinum trophy within 31 days of the game's release, the score for that game will be calculated in the month after to get a more accurate rarity (e.g.: Call of Duty: WW2 is set to release on November 3rd 2017. If a participant earns the platinum trophy before December 3rd, the score for the platinum trophy won't be calculated on the first day of the next month, but on the first day of the month after).
  • Scores are calculated with this formula: score = ( 100 - plat rarity) * f
  • The number for 'f' depends on how rare the platinum trophy is. Common plats get a 'f' of 0,25. Uncommon plats get a 'f' of 0,5, Rare get a 'f of 0,75, Very Rare plats get a 'f' of 1 and Ultra Rare plats get a 'f' of 1,25.
  • The participant with the highest total score on June 1st 2018, wins the race.

Can anyone join this?

6 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

I have another account I would want to use and its not June 1st yet :)

Sorry bud, we've been planning this event for almost 3 weeks at this point and the people who are going to be in it were decided and finalized over a week ago. Usually competitions like these aren't open for anyone to join. They are planned weeks in advance and once the thread goes up everything is final.

Edited by Ratchet
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

I have another account I would want to use and its not June 1st yet :)

Oh yeah because they can waste all the prep time they had setting it up to add somebody they don't know a day or 2 before it starts(timezones) yep definitely makes sense also another account you'd use despite posting with that with nothing linking this other account...

CvyJPv7.jpg

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Ratchet's most legendary accomplishment was the time he took 5 more days to beat UC2 than he expected, what a beast :facepalm: At least he wisely didn't vote for himself to win.

This is a tough race to predict though, I'll go with this as my finishing order:

1. Kent

2. Tearraven

3. Wdjat

4. Zone

5. Lucas

6. Ratchet

But it's really (almost) anyone's game for the top spot. Good luck everyone!

Let's just say I more or less got sick of playing nothing, but Uncharted for almost a week lol. Playing something else soon is going to feel like a breath of fresh air. 

Edited by Ratchet

1 hour ago, Kochiya Shana said:

Oh yeah because they can waste all the prep time they had setting it up to add somebody they don't know a day or 2 before it starts(timezones) yep definitely makes sense also another account you'd use despite posting with that with nothing linking this other account...

CvyJPv7.jpg

I'd say something here but I am already treading on thin ice, so I'll just wish the runners good luck. I'm also in a...

Kochiya: ?

Uhhhh... sorry, can't say any more, was sworn to secrecy. But watch out in June for another race! ^_^