-Insert title here- Plat race 2017-2018 (Wdjat and Lucas are scrubs)

Who will win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

7 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Decided to take a few hours out of my day and make a hype video for this event featuring myself and fellow competitors alongside their rarest platinum trophy'd games. Hope everyone enjoys. :P

Epic video!

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrea said:

Ratchet's most legendary accomplishment was the time he took 5 more days to beat UC2 than he expected, what a beast :facepalm: At least he wisely didn't vote for himself to win.

This is a tough race to predict though, I'll go with this as my finishing order:

1. Kent

2. Tearraven

3. Wdjat

4. Zone

5. Lucas

6. Ratchet

But it's really (almost) anyone's game for the top spot. Good luck everyone!

I suppose I'll make a list too.

1. Tearraven - He has the stamina to stay at top-pace for the entire event

2. Kent - He will probably be top-tier for a while and then fall short due to time constraints and trophy fatigue.

3. Zone - Zone will put up large amounts of points in short bursts, giving him a somewhat respectable place.

4. Wdjat - Prinny will have a few "good days" throughout the year.

5. Lucas - He will be mid to top-tier for a while and then fall off the face of the planet, only to come back when it's too late.

6. Ratchet - Ratchet will be ahead for a day, three days tops. He will then slowly sink to last over the following few weeks, never to return.

First off I'd like to thank everyone who's voted for me thus far. I've got big plans for this year and I'll be sure not to let you down :D.

9 hours ago, Ratchet said:

Image result for brace yourselves victory is coming

@Kent10201

.eJwNyssNwyAMANBdGABs8zFkG0QQiZQEBO6pyu7tO7-v-sxLbeoQGWszZj9X6XPXS_rMrerWe7tqHufSpd8mi-Ry3PWRZShBTMFT8Gg5JYxgLCYCBufIs0OPIf4XAxNZ6y2C4-SCHk9T7w9qMiN9.03aNUxOPxcbey709PP8BdP0LmUg

Good luck with that Ratchet. I can assure you, I will be the one to come out on top.

9 hours ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

Can anyone get in for this?

Unfortunately, the answer is no. This race has been in the works for the last month and the banner, trailer, and rules have already been created. If you're interested in competing in events I highly recommend joining the Trophy Hunters League or Rare Trophy Hunters League. Many of the people who are competing in this event participate in those events as well, in case you are interested.

6 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

I'd say something here but I am already treading on thin ice, so I'll just wish the runners good luck. I'm also in a...

Kochiya: 1f47a.png

Uhhhh... sorry, can't say any more, was sworn to secrecy. But watch out in June for another race! ^_^

I don't know what you're talking about. The only other race I know of doesn't start to July. You may want to check your dates there ;).

6 hours ago, Ratchet said:

Destroying @Kent10201 with his beloved franchise will be glorious.

I'll be playing the Kingdom Hearts games this summer as well, so I'll be able to destroy you with them as well. The only difference is I'll actually get the plats :P.

6 hours ago, Rach said:

@Kent10201 FTW!!  Also, it might motivate him to finish Kingdom Hearts ;)

It's not that I don't want to finish them, I just haven't had the time. I can't afford to play them when I have to put up 150+ point fixtures in the THL every week. I promise I'll have all of the games in the franchise platted by the end of the race. In the meantime, you should go work on getting that Re:Chain of Memories plat ;).

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

When that happens, the world will end :awesome: .

I'll still have the entire franchise platted before you do :awesome:.

2 hours ago, Tearraven said:

Decided to take a few hours out of my day and make a hype video for this event featuring myself and fellow competitors alongside their rarest platinum trophy'd games. Hope everyone enjoys. :P

The video is incredible. My hype levels just skyrocketed. (As if they hadn't already)

I've got 5-6 plats coming for the first week so you all should be prepared. I'm looking forward to a year full of trophy hunting and banter. I wish good luck to you all :D!

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It's not that I don't want to finish them, I just haven't had the time. I can't afford to play them when I have to put up 150+ point fixtures in the THL every week. I promise I'll have all of the games in the franchise platted by the end of the race. In the meantime, you should go work on getting that Re:Chain of Memories plat ;).

I already got the Re:Chain of Memories plat a couple days ago :D  Just taking a break and playing some other games before starting KH2 as I was burnt out after 6 playthroughs -_-

Cheering for you to win this and finish the KH games! :D

1902542-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rach said:

I already got the Re:Chain of Memories plat a couple days ago :D  Just taking a break and playing some other games before starting KH2 as I was burnt out after 6 playthroughs -_-

Cheering for you to win this and finish the KH games! :D

It appears I overlooked that :P. Congrats! Thank by the way, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

Can't believe I'm doing this but my vote goes to.....*gulp*.....@Wdjat Prinny Doods. Don't make me regret it dood!

I need a shower because I felt dirty clicking on "Submit Vote" and supporting Prinny. Gave me flashbacks to another recent election between horrible choices that was held last November. :P

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Can't believe I'm doing this but my vote goes to.....*gulp*.....@Wdjat Prinny Doods. Don't make me regret it dood!

I need a shower because I felt dirty clicking on "Submit Vote" and supporting Prinny. Gave me flashbacks to another recent election that was held last November. :P

Well fuck now Im torn because it would definitely bring me great pleasure to see you regret that dood :awesome: 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 1:22 PM, jem12345 said:

I suppose I'll make a list too.

1. Tearraven - He has the stamina to stay at top-pace for the entire event

2. Kent - He will probably be top-tier for a while and then fall short due to time constraints and trophy fatigue.

3. Zone - Zone will put up large amounts of points in short bursts, giving him a somewhat respectable place.

4. Wdjat - Prinny will have a few "good days" throughout the year.

5. Lucas - He will be mid to top-tier for a while and then fall off the face of the planet, only to come back when it's too late.

6. Ratchet - Ratchet will be ahead for a day, three days tops. He will then slowly sink to last over the following few weeks, never to return.

Oh noooo! The timezone difference beat me to making my prediction! ?

1. Wdjat, because why not!? Penguins are awesome!

2. xZoneHunter

3. Ratchet

4. Lucas

5. Kent

6. Tearraven

Uhhh, I have no other reasoning for 2-6. Best of luck to everyone! xD