Infernofeuer1

Warframe Chinese Version

8 posts in this topic

Looking for players who actually wanna play the chinese Version for trophys the game is free and completely in English if you set your PlayStation as (English united states) make sure that they set shutdown on 07/24/2017. All trophy's will be unobtainable after this date.

I'm from germany, I'm looking for German people but also for English speaking people. The reason why I wrote this topic is, there aren't many people out there per day. Hopefully someone got interest to complete it as well with me :) write down below or message me on psn. Happy trophy hunting and thanks for your attention :)

Edited by Infernofeuer1

Shut down on 

21 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Looking for players who actually wanna play the chinese Version for trophys the game is free and completely in English if you set your PlayStation as (English united states) make sure that they set shutdown on 07/24/2017. All trophy's will be unobtainable after this date.

I'm from germany, I'm looking for German people but also for English speaking people. The reason why I wrote this topic is, there aren't many people out there per day. Hopefully someone got interest to complete it as well with me :) write down below or message me on psn. Happy trophy hunting and thanks for your attention :)

What is being shutdown exactly?

35 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

And can you link the shutdown notice?

PS4 - Warframe (Chinese Version) - 24th of July, 2017 (Only chinese version is closing, global has no announcement as it is still quite alive)

It's here linked in this topic for all upcoming server shutdowns: 

Warframe Chinese version link here:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/zh-hans-cn/游戏/星际战甲主机版/cid=HP5041-CUSA01639_00-WARFRAMECHINA001

Still looking for a team to play, I can actually push new players got aakad (exp map) and will help people if someone interested.

Come on guys download the chinese version 👍

On 6/3/2017 at 4:04 AM, Infernofeuer1 said:

Still looking for a team to play, I can actually push new players got aakad (exp map) and will help people if someone interested.

Come on guys download the chinese version 1f44d.png

Threads aren't the best place to look for players (moderators will usually close this), please join my Warframe gaming session, check the chinese version and you'll see it listed.

On 5/30/2017 at 8:53 AM, Infernofeuer1 said:

Wait, how did you even buy a game from the China store?

The game was free in the China store, now its pulled from store since last year in may or June when I remembered right.

It was damn hard 'cause not many people played it and that's actually why they closed the servers... about only ~10-15 people were playing this version per day.

Edited by Infernofeuer1