NOOOO!!! Zico Trophy from WipEout HD IS BACK!

That's so great... from all the trophies I have done in WipEout HD and 2048... WHY does Zico trophy from HD have to come back in this collection?! THE most insane and frustrating trophy of all WipEout franchise ever?! The Nightmare is back guys... there's no escape...!

What do you guys think of this compilation of trophies from previous games into one single list?

• Like 4

While i do think that HDs difficulty was overrated, not drastically or anything but I personally would have preferred no HD Zico, would have taken 3-4 variations of 2048 Zico though lol. That game was EZPZ.

Kinda looking forward to SUPER HD Wipeout tbh though. Probably wont pick it up for a couple months but gonna be a good stack to have.

1 hour ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

That's so great... from all the trophies I have done in WipEout HD and 2048... WHY does Zico trophy from HD have to come back in this collection?! THE most insane and frustrating trophy of all WipEout franchise ever?! The Nightmare is back guys... there's no escape...!

What do you guys think of this compilation of trophies from previous games into one single list?

if the glitch exploit works for Zico it won't be difficult :)

I mean, Zico took me 550~ laps, but I'd say the online campaign from 2048 was the most frustrating trophy in the WipEout franchise so far because of how broken it was and how long it was. I would much rather spend another 550 laps beating Zico than replaying that trash.

• Like 4

The trophy list looks like a combination of WipEout HD and WipEout 2048, but without the grindy stuff from HD. Bling Brigade is also missing, so that should make the online a lot easier to do. There are even 3 trophies from Fury :lol: .

7 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I mean, Zico took me 550~ laps, but I'd say the online campaign from 2048 was the most frustrating trophy in the WipEout franchise so far because of how broken it was and how long it was. I would much rather spend another 550 laps beating Zico than replaying that trash.

Nice, IIRC it took me 800+ laps to get it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

3 minutes ago, Mizztec said:

zico wasn't that bad I beat it several times going to go through it again on this account. zone zeus was the hardest trophy for me next would be bling trophy  >..<

Funny enough, I could reach Zone 75 times over lol

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Seriously I'll prefer to beat zico hundred time rather than replaying this shit 2048 MP. 

Well, Zico isn't to bad specially when there's also Elite Campaign Legend on the list.. that one almost drove me insane in Wipeout HD.. (well I got obcessed with this when I was missing just the last few races and last championship in HD to the point of barely being able to sleep..)

Since this is just a remaster of both games, I will not even get close to it..

Best decision ever, and here's why:

1. Challenging: the reason I love WipEout franchise is because it's challenging. Not hard, but challenging. 
  2. More reasons to keep playing this game: I noticed that after obtaining a 100%, I lost much of my motivation in playing a    game again. Even if it is a super fun game. After the 100%, there just aren't many things to do :( 
  3. This game will (hopefully) have a sweet UR :platinum: 

And because this trophy is a part of the WipEout franchise, it would be a shame if this trophy wasn't included in the its first ever tribut on the PS4 (^_^ )

• Like 1

I don't know much about Wipeout, but I'm interested in getting this. I like a good challenge, so if this trophy is as hard as I'm led to believe, I'm excited to try and earn it myself. I'm more worried about the online trophies tbh. I hate having to rely on other people.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't know much about Wipeout, but I'm interested in getting this. I like a good challenge, so if this trophy is as hard as I'm led to believe, I'm excited to try and earn it myself. I'm more worried about the online trophies tbh. I hate having to rely on other people.

There are only 3 online trophies and none of them should take long.  You should definitely get the game if you're interested in it! :dance:

• Like 1

If the "cheat Zico" and zone zeus exploits are available, the only trophy that you need to worry about will be the elite campaign legend and at this moment Im pretty being kicked in my arse in PS3. Is a very good list but I believe I will pass (unless all the hard trophies have any exploit or glitch =D )

5 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

There are only 3 online trophies and none of them should take long.  You should definitely get the game if you're interested in it! :dance:

I guess most of them don't sound too bad. The only one that sounds frustrating is winning 10 online races. I'm not sure how possible that's gonna be for me doing it legit. I hope I can boost it. But yeah, I'll look into the game some more. It sounds fun. :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I guess most of them don't sound too bad. The only one that sounds frustrating is winning 10 online races. I'm not sure how possible that's gonna be for me doing it legit. I hope I can boost it. But yeah, I'll look into the game some more. It sounds fun. :)

I'm sure you can do it! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freed0m_4-LiFe said:

oh wow, this looks a little bit scary !

How hard will this be ? on a scale 1 to 10 ?

If you have to ask, then probably 8/10 for you, good luck with the cheating AI that are all on the same team against you on elite difficulty

I probably won't get this but glad to see you don't have to go through the whole 2048 mp campaign, that was wayyyy to long

52 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

8 minutes ago, HardXDXtraga said:

If you have to ask, then probably 8/10 for you, good luck with the cheating AI that are all on the same team against you on elite difficulty

I probably won't get this but glad to see you don't have to go through the whole 2048 mp campaign, that was wayyyy to long

Same as you here,

Was a fan of this on N64. I can see childhood here! 

And I think this will be a good challenge ! [#2k17challenges]