NOOOO!!! Zico Trophy from WipEout HD IS BACK!

It's a pretty hard trophy but still quite doable at the same time and nowhere near as frustrating as people will have you believe..

Personally what's sold this collection for me is the lack of a "Bling Brigade" trophy, that one was just awful in the original Wipeout HD

5 hours ago, A-Brawl3r said:

don't people nowadays use the Cheat Zico method?

Wonder if that will still work.

Wait... what cheat?

Got this trophy like 5 years ago watching many YT methods and never have seen any exploit method. Can you provide a link to it?

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

This wouldn't be the trophy I'm concerned about, I've fulfilled the requirement for it over 30 times now just for fun in racebox if I have nothing to do whatsoever. The thing that'll frustrate me whenever I decide to go for the platinum again would be doing Elite Campaign Legend because of Meltdown on Elite but when I decide to do it, I don't expect much of a struggle because WipEout HD in particular is a big joke in comparison to Gran Turismo 5. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ms Serzilla said:

This wouldn't be the trophy I'm concerned about, I've fulfilled the requirement for it over 30 times now just for fun in racebox if I have nothing to do whatsoever. The thing that'll frustrate me whenever I decide to go for the platinum again would be doing Elite Campaign Legend because of Meltdown on Elite but when I decide to do it, I don't expect much of a struggle because WipEout HD in particular is a big joke in comparison to Gran Turismo 5. 

Yep, elite campaign legend was way harder and gave me more problems than the zico tropy

• Like 1

On 2 June 2017 at 10:09 PM, outsiderex said:

No. That glitch and some of the smaller ones have been fixed in Omega, confirmed by one of the developers:

If you want to beat Zico.. Git Gud.

Oh boy. Bet they've fixed the Zone mode exploit too (I mean, it was already fixed by the Fury expansion I guess, so the fix has already been figured out.)

Guess I have another 500 Zico laps in store :awesome:

6 hours ago, Kazzerscout said:

If you can do it once on HD, it's not too difficult to do again. 

HD? dude u need to get zone 60+ on vita one like 10 times

some require 65 while one or two wants 70 zones, good luck

oh also an A+ race like 10 times which has 10 laps which includes psycho AI pilots

wipeout hd has to be a cakewalk for u to be good at vita

14 minutes ago, duck360 said:

HD? dude u need to get zone 60+ on vita one like 10 times

some require 65 while one or two wants 70 zones, good luck

oh also an A+ race like 10 times which has 10 laps which includes psycho AI pilots

wipeout hd has to be a cakewalk for u to be good at vita

In no way would i say im "good" at Wipeout, But 2048 is hardly a challenge if you have HD under your belt. Not to be fooled by the my 100% times for the games but in reality each game took me like a week or 2 as i had played them years in advance or took a long time to do the Online as it was poop but. But on topic, from my memory there was maybe 3-4 races in 2048 that took more then 2 or so tries where as the was certain events in HD i was stuck at for actual hours. 

Way i see it, HD is like a 7,8 or so 2048 is probably a 4-5. thats just my personal rating though, everyone is different i guess,

• Like 3

11 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

In no way would i say im "good" at Wipeout, But 2048 is hardly a challenge if you have HD under your belt. Not to be fooled by the my 100% times for the games but in reality each game took me like a week or 2 as i had played them years in advance or took a long time to do the Online as it was poop but. But on topic, from my memory there was maybe 3-4 races in 2048 that took more then 2 or so tries where as the was certain events in HD i was stuck at for actual hours. 

Way i see it, HD is like a 7,8 or so 2048 is probably a 4-5. thats just my personal rating though, everyone is different i guess,

yeah me too am only taking 2 or 3 tries per event in vita ones as am not familiar with those maps because on vita it didnt ask for much elite passes, the 10 laps races are the only challenge for me then comes the zone of 60 65 70 which jusg takes like 3 tries, other than those the fury is like 3/10 pure easy as they are nerfed and hd ones u just have to know when to boost. 

Here is a quick guide:

HD: Know where to boost to do a barrel roll. 

Fury: You can pass racers and be 1st without even boosting, where is the problem? 

Campaign legend comes after beating those two. 

Vita: If you are not good at hyper speed zones then this is impossible for you, also in this vita one the stats on aircrafts matters, to have an easy time pick a 100 handling that should beat zones, as for those A+ races of 10 laps just boost and get auto pilot, dont attack or else they would counter. 

I would have gotten platinum today but i have final exams

But what so hard bout zico? 

Edit: Sorry you are not required to elite everthing in wipeout vita, you just need to elite pass all events and Proto type challenges, the A+ challenges are not required which makes it easier, still the zones will be problematic 

Edited by duck360
  • Like 2

On 2017-6-8 at 7:39 PM, Gommes_ said:

^ Dont forget the detonators races. I always had so much trouble with these and on the ps3 it was enough to just get gold on easy for the dlc trophies.

I don't even want to think about the elite requirements...

Detonator is probably the hardest of the entire game, those scores for elite just seem impossible

4 hours ago, DJ_AdruA said:

Detonator is probably the hardest of the entire game, those scores for elite just seem impossible

If you have troubles i suggest shooting "wisely" and using the emp a lot. A good idea is also using the emp when you're about to approach the bomb in order to get that extra points.

To be honest I don't think detonator is that difficult at all (at least the scores on ps4, i never did on elite on ps3). I'd say the hardest ones from fury are some zone battles (I don't remember on what tracks).