A reservist trophy

Blood-Stalker1

Many people have the same. And Ubisoft are not going to fix it, please see their official response to my support ticket below:

"Hello *****, 

Thank you for getting back to me once again. 

The "A Reservist" achievement is one that we know has unlocked for many players. As such the trophy itself is fine and it should have already unlocked for you. 

As neither us, nor Sony, have the ability to force unlock this for you I can only advise that you keep playing as usual. Hopefully it will unlock either after doing a few more rounds or at the end of the second Season. 

If it does not, then I am afraid there is very little that we can do about this. Again, please remember that this is a relatively common issue with trophies / achievements in general. They can get stuck for an unknown reason."

I am so going to use the game dvd as a Frisbee as soon as this trophy pop-up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GadoliniBG said:

Many people have the same. And Ubisoft are not going to fix it, please see their official response to my support ticket below:

"Hello *****, 

Thank you for getting back to me once again. 

The "A Reservist" achievement is one that we know has unlocked for many players. As such the trophy itself is fine and it should have already unlocked for you. 

As neither us, nor Sony, have the ability to force unlock this for you I can only advise that you keep playing as usual. Hopefully it will unlock either after doing a few more rounds or at the end of the second Season. 

If it does not, then I am afraid there is very little that we can do about this. Again, please remember that this is a relatively common issue with trophies / achievements in general. They can get stuck for an unknown reason."

I am so going to use the game dvd as a Frisbee as soon as this trophy pop-up...

Well that is bullshit they're not even trying to figure out a solution 

The Dev team and community manager have publicly announced that A Reservist and Active Duty trophies are bugged and have stated that a future patch will contain a fix. As for when that fix will come is the problem. 

Proof if anyone wants it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671116-Any-word-from-Ubi-on-broken-trophies-achievements?highlight=a+reservist

Edited by coffe_blac
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coffe_blac said:

The Dev team and community manager have publicly announced that A Reservist and Active Duty trophies are bugged and have stated that a future patch will contain a fix. As for when that fix will come is the problem. 

Proof if anyone wants it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1671116-Any-word-from-Ubi-on-broken-trophies-achievements?highlight=a+reservist

Yeah I have seen this. Hopefully the next patch will have it. Never buying a damn thing from Ubisoft ever again. Fucking steaming pile of goat shit I tell you.

18 hours ago, coffe_blac said:

They said the same 2 patches ago. I've also read that Ubi has given up on the subject and now it blames Sony. I even saw on reddit a player being told "Just keep playing, it will unlock".

Fucking hilarious, i tell you.

16 hours ago, TheFalseDeity said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/6fw0if/update_on_v108_patch_on_consoles/

Could still be this week but potentially next. No set date as of now.

Thanks man, by the time I am done with this game and ready to move on they will release a DLC with 20 trophies and one of them will be "Deploy assets in 40 seasons and bring your copy to your funeral".

28 minutes ago, manumatik said:

Thanks man, by the time I am done with this game and ready to move on they will release a DLC with 20 trophies and one of them will be "Deploy assets in 40 seasons and bring your copy to your funeral".

Lmao that's fucking hilarious but on a serious note fuck this game and Ubisoft there better not be anymore trophies after this is fixed

Update 1.08 is out on PS4 right now...I just downloaded it and played a quick match vs Ai & i got the trophy + my platinum FINALLY! So yes it did indeed fix the glitched reservist trophy....I am so done with this game and ubisoft for a while ?

Edited by CookielMonsterr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CookielMonsterr said:

Update 1.08 is out on PS4 right now...I just downloaded it and played a quick match vs Ai & i got the trophy + my platinum FINALLY! So yes it did indeed fix the glitched reservist trophy....I am so done with this game and ubisoft for a while 1f634.png

Yup, amazing news they really fixed it.