Share Your PS4 Videos

Parker

I looked for a similar topic but couldn't find one (which surprises me) so if I missed it feel free to link it below. Anyway, as everyone knows the PS4 has a recording function and it allows you to upload your gameplay to YouTube and other social media sites. Use this thread to post PS4 gameplay you've recorded from your system. 

I was testing the feature last night and decided to record a lap of the Nurburgring from the GT Sport beta. Unfortunately, the PS4 can only record 30fps gameplay but it is still a really cool feature that I haven't really taken advantage of yet. 

Parker

• Like 2

I have this video of me finally doing the track I struggled most with in Need for Speed with barely any time to spare

And here's the final event, it's rather long

Spoiler

And this is a silly thing that happened to me on Sleeping Dogs

Spoiler

• Like 4

Here is a sloppy lap (it was my first lap of the night) on the Nurburgring with a C7 Gr.3 in GT Sport. I can't wait for the full game to release, the beta has been amazing so far. 

I really wish the PS4 could record 60fps gameplay. 

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That certain boss!

You know when you have a very hard time beating a boss or just at least a scratch on him the first time you meet him, it means hell!

But with all practice and right timing, you're going to be surprised that it is all a breeze beating him. Here's my example how I beat Nameless King on NG+3 in 2 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...