Curiosity trophy ?

There's one chest under Notre Dame I believe that you can only open if you complete a Paris Story series. Otherwise all chests should be accessible once you have access to the level 3 lockpick. Check around and really zoom in as sometimes they can be hidden under other things on the map. If you haven't done already, buy the timesaver pack for helix credits (you should be given enough for free to buy it) which will show all the chests right away, rather than having to be within a short range of them. Hope this helps

Edited by SyBob12

Unless you already spent the Helix points you get for free you shouldn't need to purchase any. Though I'm guessing you don't have any left. If you go round each part of the map and work out which area(s) you are missing a chest you should be able to rule them out one by one if you use a chest map off the web or just run round until they appear on your mini map. I'd strongly avoid giving them any money as we know that's what they wanted when they put 8,769,908,725 chests on the map! ?

• Like 2