Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LanceTheSpartan

LanceTheSpartan's Dispute

62 posts in this topic

LanceTheSpartan

Inversion
For first sorry for my english. How could someone find a person on a thousand people leaderboard? I've never check the leaderboard to find myself, but i remember that there are so many people and it's impossible to check out every ID, I think its a ridiculous accusation and a web archive actually doesn't exist, so this is the first lie. The second is that the game is appared from nowhere: you can view my history level and see the progression of the game, is ALL LEGIT. And the third lie is about the save: how can someone use a save to rank up in a multiplayer game? This is only another person that has so much time to spend, i hope this site wont take so seriously a ridiculous accusation like this

Attacking the person who has reported you is never a good idea, and is a common trend among those who's flags does not end up being lifted. Usually a sign that you got no better arguments, but you try.

My guess here is CFW, but I'll check the imaginary archive you don't think exists.

1st EDIT:

1000s on that leaderboard? More like 70! :P 

2nd EDIT:

And you copied this user:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1482-inversion/LanceTheSpartan?order=date

5th EDIT:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1482-inversion/Lucantoo?order=date

3rd EDIT:

*smh*

4th EDIT:

Did you use some kind of trophy service?

Edited by MMDE

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Attacking the person who has reported you is never a good idea, and is a common trend among those who's flags does not end up being lifted. Usually a sign that you got no better arguments, but you try.

My guess here is CFW, but I'll check the imaginary archive you don't think exists.

I'm that user and 70 person are only the people who plat the game

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

*smh*

He is that user... But I did look through leaderboards on games through thousands of names, in-game stats tell you a lot about how someone got their trophies. I don't know if you're one of the people @Potent_Delusions reported for this, when he did the game he looked through the leaderboards to find any platinum achievers to see if their stats matched up to the amount of kills and so on that you need for the platinum, maybe you're one of the people who's stats didn't reflect a legit platinum achiever. 

Never heard about this person, but i'd check on his timestamp and... how can someone ho has plat a 300 hours game in...SIX DAYS (serious?) report another person? You kidding me?

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

If you wonder how people found you, you were among those 70. And I posted wrong link, I meant to post this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1482-inversion/Lucantoo?order=date

Its a friend of mine, but we have a different timestamp how can u see. If you speak about the order...its natural some games has a specific order of trophies

1 hour ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Never heard about this person, but i'd check on his timestamp and... how can someone ho has plat a 300 hours game in...SIX DAYS (serious?) report another person? You kidding me?

My guess is both is cheated. This is typical for these trophy services.

EDIT: they only shared one online trophy, which indicates he did play online?

I didn't report you for this, just saying. I only checked with the time stamps. You shared trophies with same time stamps as him. Strange seeing it's a game with 70 100%s... :P That's all, and I will check with the imaginary internet archive you don't think exists. 

Edited by MMDE

I boosted the game with him!!!Its natural we have the same timestamp for team deathmatch winning trophies!!!

1 minute ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I boosted the game with him!!!Its natural we have the same timestamp for team deathmatch winning trophies!!!

First you never heard of him... As I said, I will check the imaginary internet archive you doubt exists. Gimme a second. :) 

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

First you never heard of him... As I said, I will check the imaginary internet archive you doubt exists. Gimme a second. :) 

I never heard about this Potent, not about Lucantoo that is a friend of mine and live also in the same city

Does someone else play on your account by any chance?

Some session of boosting there was a friend of mine with a second PS3 who make some kill for me but he never pop up any trophies, i'm sure about this

Edited by LanceTheSpartan

Some session of boosting there was a friend of mine with a second PS3 who make some kill for me but he never pop up any trophies, i'm sure about this

Your trophy log betrays you, seeing you playing 2 or 3 games at the same time, getting trophies minutes apart in different games. Often swapping back and forth. You're not getting banned for it anyway. :S 

EDIT:

And what little I've looked at the archives so far, you look okay, but idk. But you entire account lit up red on all of your games... :S 

What does the report say?

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

Your trophy log betrays you, seeing you playing 2 or 3 games at the same time, getting trophies minutes and seconds apart in different games. You're not getting banned for it anyway, but you seem willing to lie to get out of this. :S 

Wich games you talking about? There's so many people who has 3-4 friend who help them to pop up trophies, but it's not my case

8 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Your trophy log betrays you, seeing you playing 2 or 3 games at the same time, getting trophies minutes and seconds apart in different games. You're not getting banned for it anyway, but you seem willing to lie to get out of this. :S 

EDIT:

And what little I've looked at the archives so far, you look okay, but idk. But you entire account lit up red on all of your games... :S 

What u mean with "you entire account lit up red on all of your games"? I'm not an expert of psnprofiles

This is the report anyway:
This user appeared magically on the platinum leaderboard so i checked the web.archive site and the game appeared from nowhere, so for be sure of this reporting i'm put the game to check the ranking online in all sections and he doesn't appear anywhere. I'm pretty sure he cheated the game with some save or hacked the trophies.

Wich games you talking about? There's so many people who has 3-4 friend who help them to pop up trophies, but it's not my case

You could have swapped back and forth between games, I admit that. You seem to be doing it a lot though. Sometimes even 3 games in a day.

Also, I've looked more at inversion in the archives and I don't see any issues with that one game in terms of what I can see there. What I do however see is that you've been plagued with getting all your games reported or something, and that you've deleted your account at some point etc. What's up with that? You've yet to say what you were reported for too as far as I can see.

Edited by MMDE

LanceTheSpartan

Inversion
For first sorry for my english. How could someone find a person on a thousand people leaderboard? I've never check the leaderboard to find myself, but i remember that there are so many people and it's impossible to check out every ID, I think its a ridiculous accusation and a web archive actually doesn't exist, so this is the first lie. The second is that the game is appared from nowhere: you can view my history level and see the progression of the game, is ALL LEGIT. And the third lie is about the save: how can someone use a save to rank up in a multiplayer game? This is only another person that has so much time to spend, i hope this site wont take so seriously a ridiculous accusation like this

"ridiculous accusation" when you didn't have nearly adequate statistics on the game's leaderboards for a platinum achiever. You need 250 games played on all of the modes, the LBs are a bit glitchy and display 225-250 for many platinum achievers in some of the modes however you weren't nearly near that number.

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

You could have swapped back and forth between games, I admit that. You seem to be doing it a lot though. Sometimes even 3 games in a day.

Also, I've looked more at inversion in the archives and I don't see any issues with that one game in terms of what I can see there. What I do however see is that you've been plagued with getting all your games reported, and that you've deleted your account at some point etc. What's up with that? You've yet to say what you were reported for too as far as I can see.

I don't think its so strange a people who play different games in a day... If you speek about something about the privacy of my acc, i set it to private for almost a year for private reasons (one of thoose is too many people who send me msg about help them on certain games, Inversion for example). No other games ever reported to me

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

"ridiculous accusation" when you didn't have nearly adequate statistics on the game's leaderboards for a platinum achiever. You need 250 games played on all of the modes, the LBs are a bit glitchy and display 225-250 for many platinum achievers in some of the modes however you weren't nearly near that number.

I think its more suspicious a game who was plated in 6 days when only the multiplayer is about 200-300 hours. Is the manipulation of saves (includes own saves) forbidden or not?

4 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Is the manipulation of saves (includes own saves) forbidden or not?

in most cases, yes 

10 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I don't think its so strange a people who play different games in a day... If you speek about something about the privacy of my acc, i set it to private for almost a year for private reasons (one of thoose is too many people who send me msg about help them on certain games, Inversion for example). No other games ever reported to me

I think its more suspicious a game who was plated in 6 days when only the multiplayer is about 200-300 hours. Is the manipulation of saves (includes own saves) forbidden or not?

I might get ninja'd by him on this, but what he told me is that he played all the matches (1750 matches if I recall correctly) but didn't get any wins or kills during those matches, so he stayed at 0% on the trophy list all the way until getting the number of matches played, since you don't have to win the matches, you just need to play them to get the 1750 requirement. After doing the matches required, he then went on to get all the kill related awards and so on, which is possible to do in 6 days, the long part from what people have told me is simply playing the number of matches that are required. 

Just for the sake of being honest here. I've looked at many of his hardest games. I keep finding he has co-oped them with the same few people in most of these games. :) 

If he uses save files for some grindy or super hard trophies? idk, but he seems to be playing the games.

I thought maybe CFW, since he talked about archives... but looking at those archives just made me sure he isn't using CFW to add old trophies to his profile at least.

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, Ms Serzilla said:

I might get ninja'd by him on this, but what he told me is that he played all the matches (1750 matches if I recall correctly) but didn't get any wins or kills during those matches, so he stayed at 0% on the trophy list all the way until getting the number of matches played, since you don't have to win the matches, you just need to play them to get the 1750 requirement. After doing the matches required, he then went on to get all the kill related awards and so on, which is possible to do in 6 days, the long part from what people have told me is simply playing the number of matches that are required. 

And how about the kill and the rank trophies? His timestamp is much more suspicious than mine and he want to report a game with stats on a 2009 servers...remember crysis 2, just for example, many people has her statistic reset. The difference is that Inversion has so little people who play and maybe noone speak about some stats reset

2 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

And how about the kill and the rank trophies? His timestamp is much more suspicious than mine and he want to report a game with stats on a 2009 servers...remember crysis 2, just for example, many people has her statistic reset. The difference is that Inversion has so little people who play and maybe noone speak about some stats reset

If you only AFK a match without getting any wins or kills, I'm going to assume you get no XP so you won't rank up, I don't know how much XP you get for not doing any work in a match and only getting a draw/loss, I'm going by what he told me while he was working on the platinum himself. It's even funnier how you're saying Inversion is a 2009 game, it's a 2012 game. When the leaderboard has very few people on it, it's easy to find who you're looking for and see their stats, so that's why you were reported. If your online stats don't reflect a legitimate platinum achiever, how can people believe you earned the platinum legitimately?

5 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

If you only AFK a match without getting any wins or kills, I'm going to assume you get no XP so you won't rank up, I don't know how much XP you get for not doing any work in a match and only getting a draw/loss, I'm going by what he told me while he was working on the platinum himself. It's even funnier how you're saying Inversion is a 2009 game, it's a 2012 game. When the leaderboard has very few people on it, it's easy to find who you're looking for and see their stats, so that's why you were reported. If your online stats don't reflect a legitimate platinum achiever, how can people believe you earned the platinum legitimately?

I state i've never seen the stats of that game and i cannot do it right now cause i haven't got the game anymore, but i assume the possibly of bugs like in crysis 2, where people has their account resetted or also in Battlefield 3 (it happens when people boosting the level too fast). It happens to me also on Killzone Mercenary, when i come back on the game after two years it reset me all stats and weapons unlocked 2 years before. 2012 is 5 years ago at the end

1 minute ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I state i've never seen the stats of that game and i cannot do it right now cause i haven't got the game anymore, but i assume the possibly of bugs like in crysis 2, where people has their account resetted or also in Battlefield 3 (it happens when people boosting the level too fast). It happens to me also on Killzone Mercenary, when i come back on the game after two years it reset me all stats and weapons unlocked 2 years before. 2012 is 5 years ago at the end

I'm sure before making the assumption that you hacked it, he would have looked at people on the leaderboard who had the platinum before you and if their stats still exist on the game, there's no excuse as to why your stats wouldn't be on it still. 

3 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

I'm sure before making the assumption that you hacked it, he would have looked at people on the leaderboard who had the platinum before you and if their stats still exist on the game, there's no excuse as to why your stats wouldn't be on it still. 

You're so sure that no bugs can happen on a server? I heard it on at least 5-6 games, Inversion has a special maintenance on their servers? I don't think so