Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LanceTheSpartan

LanceTheSpartan's Dispute

62 posts in this topic

Just now, LanceTheSpartan said:

You're so sure that no bugs can happen on a server? I heard it on at least 5-6 games, Inversion has a special maintenance on their servers? I don't think so

Bugs can happen on servers, but it's kind of hard to believe it happened to you and not people who got the trophies long before you, unless you can prove that you have the stats to back up your points, I think the reason for reporting you was valid. People always cry glitch/bug when they get caught.

59 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I don't think its so strange a people who play different games in a day... If you speek about something about the privacy of my acc, i set it to private for almost a year for private reasons (one of thoose is too many people who send me msg about help them on certain games, Inversion for example). No other games ever reported to me

I think its more suspicious a game who was plated in 6 days when only the multiplayer is about 200-300 hours. Is the manipulation of saves (includes own saves) forbidden or not?

I performed a trick where I did not earn any trophy on the game until was absolutely necessary so I idled matches in the modes (90% of the plat) without earning a single trophy, I also notified the cheat team of this trick before I even utilized it and they acknowledged it. I also have the appropriate stats in the leaderboards as proof....unlike you.  So no....i'd say having no stats in the LB is significantly more suspicious than my case. 

44 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

And how about the kill and the rank trophies? His timestamp is much more suspicious than mine and he want to report a game with stats on a 2009 servers...remember crysis 2, just for example, many people has her statistic reset. The difference is that Inversion has so little people who play and maybe noone speak about some stats reset

2012 game. And no. Every legitimate platinum achiever is on the LBs with at least 220 matches played in each mode. It's so convenient that it magically happened that you were the only person to experience a stat reset in the game. I've explained above how my timestamp is possible and Ms Serzilla also explained it. You've got no stats on the LB, you never did the game. End of.

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

2012 game. And no. Every legitimate platinum achiever is on the LBs with at least 220 matches played in each mode. It's so convenient that it magically happened that you were the only person to experience a stat reset in the game. I've explained above how my timestamp is possible and Ms Serzilla also explained it. You've got no stats on the LB, you never did the game. End of.

idk, they seem to have done it online with this user:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1482-inversion/Lucantoo?order=date

seeing as they had trophies pop at the same time

I've found them playing with people online in lots of games, often the same people. You can tell because of similar trophy stamps, but it could also be someone copying with CFW, but idk. Archives shows that they earned they synched the trophies when the trophy stamps actually say they earned them as far as I've seen. If anyone wants to do their own little investigation, see the users:

opeppo81

Seko__91

PRED47OR_PL4Y85

I even found 2 players he got a FC2 War party something trophy with.

Edited by MMDE

1- He has the similar timestamp because he played in coop with lucantoo (all story can played in coop and get trophies in the same time)

2- You can flag only for these reason: trophies earned out of order, trophies earned long before release data, too many trophies earned to close together.

I controlled time of all trophies and are regular. I controlled web archive and is not true that "appeared magically"... is always present.

Now is possible flag player if you doesn't appeared in the leaderboard of the game? Is a new rules? I don't know if is reliable this method.

3- I respect potent, is a great player. Yours account is 101% legit

13 minutes ago, ZioFragolino said:

1- He has the similar timestamp because he played in coop with lucantoo (all story can played in coop and get trophies in the same time)

2- You can flag only for these reason: trophies earned out of order, trophies earned long before release data, too many trophies earned to close together.

I controlled time of all trophies and are regular. I controlled web archive and is not true that "appeared magically"... is always present.

Now is possible flag player if you doesn't appeared in the leaderboard of the game? Is a new rules? I don't know if is reliable this method.

If you do not kill in matches you got some XP anyway and rank up at least until first rank trophy. Its absurd a report for an online stat on a 5 years ago only for a leaderboard and not for a 300 hours game done in 6 days, really ABSURD

13 minutes ago, ZioFragolino said:

Those are, one would think is obvious, not the only reasons to flag a game. Every time I flag Motorstorm Pacific Rift it's because online trophies had a time stamp after the closure of the servers. That's not in those 3 flagging parameters. Should I therefore not be allowed to flag the users I have flagged?

2 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

If you do not kill in matches you got some XP anyway and rank up at least until first rank trophy. Its absurd a report for an online stat on a 5 years ago only for a leaderboard and not for a 300 hours game done in 6 days, really ABSURD

I would definitely disagree with you. If you haven't showed up anywhere on the leaderboards yet every other platinum earner has, I'd definitely say that's a huge red flag that you earned it unscrupulously. Not sure how you don't see the logic in those findings.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Those are, one would think is obvious, not the only reasons to flag a game. Every time I flag Motorstorm Pacific Rift it's because online trophies had a time stamp after the closure of the servers. That's not in those 3 flagging parameters. Should I therefore not be allowed to flag the users I have flagged?

I would definitely disagree with you. If you haven't showed up anywhere on the leaderboards yet every other platinum earner has, I'd definitely say that's a huge red flag that you earned it unscrupulously. Not sure how you don't see the logic in those findings.

Rules are rules, the ban can come for suspicious timestamp. BTW this is not the point, the fact is some games, sometimes can bug stats, like crysis 2 (see tooled up trophies happens on me) and many many players who has reset them stats. This happens also in Battlefield 3, Killzone Mercenary (happens on me), Modnation racer and many other games, especially when u do not play at the game for a long time

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

It is present this rule in the regolament of the site, but flag because a player doesn't appeared in the leaderboard of the game no. 

I'm sorry, but on the site there are rules to report an user, right? Well, we need to apply this rules.

You want to use the leaderboards as a proof? Well, you need to demostrate that Lance have used some hacks or tricks, otherwise is your words against him.

Bugs and glitches are not new in online games, see wolfenstein, when you can copy statistics.

The one who report need to prove he is right whit solid proof, otherwise is just a conjecture.

13 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I've check on this Potent Delusions games, just wondering...HOW THE HELL IS POSSIBLE. I WANNA REPORT HIM

1. What does this have to do with your own dispute? Do you think if this person cheated that is somehow proof that that you didn't?
  2. If they actually did cheat anything there's no point posting it here so they can just hide the game before it gets flagged.

20 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I've check on this Potent Delusions games, just wondering...HOW THE HELL IS POSSIBLE he plat Twisted Metal in 12 hours???? How can someone with this timestamps report another player???? Just for correctness, give a look on this

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1281-twisted-metal/Potent_Delusions

12 Hours and 56 min

On ps3trophies the roadmap says "Estimated Time to 
platinum.png: 80+ Hours" and i can confirm that cause i've plat twisted too (PS3trophies usually give also a time that is less than reality)

Admitted that this potent is the best player in the world and he done campaign in 6 hours or less (very hard to accept), how the hell he could finish the online (100 matches more or less) plus the 30 wins in a row trophy? Only for that trophy, if you use the data change exploit, u need minimun 3-4 hours. I WANNA REPORT HIM

You need a better eye. If you look at those trophies in the order they were earned, his first trophy is for winning an online match for 30 days in a row. I looked at his time stamps and nothing looks suspicious. So, to say the least, he had been setting up most trophies in the game for at least 30 days. So no, he did not earn the plat in 13 hours. He just popped all the trophies within that time frame.

Again, his trophy list has nothing to do with your dispute. I think enough arguments have been made on both sides. You'll have to wait until the dispute moderator views your thread and makes a decision. 

Good luck!

23 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I've check on this Potent Delusions games, just wondering...HOW THE HELL IS POSSIBLE he plat Twisted Metal in 12 hours???? How can someone with this timestamps report another player???? Just for correctness, give a look on this

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1281-twisted-metal/Potent_Delusions

12 Hours and 56 min

On ps3trophies the roadmap says "Estimated Time to 
platinum.png: 80+ Hours" and i can confirm that cause i've plat twisted too (PS3trophies usually give also a time that is less than reality)

Admitted that this potent is the best player in the world and he done campaign in 6 hours or less (very hard to accept), how the hell he could finish the online (100 matches more or less) plus the 30 wins in a row trophy? Only for that trophy, if you use the data change exploit, u need minimun 3-4 hours. I WANNA REPORT HIM

4 minutes ago, mekktor said:
  1. What does this have to do with your own dispute? Do you think if this person cheated that is somehow proof that that you didn't?
  2. If they actually did cheat anything there's no point posting it here so they can just hide the game before it gets flagged.

What mekktor said, plus don't fling poop at other users (which is not allowed on this site), especially in your own dispute, which is supposed to be about your games not other games from someone else. Flagging is done manually in many cases so it's all about a premium member finding out about a list and reporting it, there's enough stuff that hasn't been reported yet.

5 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

What mekktor said, plus don't fling poop at other users (which is not allowed on this site), especially in your own dispute, which is supposed to be about your games not other games from someone else. Flagging is done manually in many cases so it's all about a premium member finding out about a list and reporting it, there's enough stuff that hasn't been reported yet.

I mean only that people who has cheated games, like Potent with twisted metal (and also with right order you cannot do it in 13 hours, too low timestamp), shouldn't report other players, it's a reliabylity question

1 minute ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I mean only that people who has cheated games, like Potent with twisted metal (and also with right order you cannot do it in 13 hours, too low timestamp), shouldn't report other players, it's a reliabylity question

If someone finds a game that looks cheated then it doesn't matter who flags them. Flags all get manually approved anyway so it still has its level of fairness. The more people that help keep the LBs clean the better imo. 

30 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

27 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

If someone finds a game that looks cheated then it doesn't matter who flags them. Flags all get manually approved anyway so it still has its level of fairness. The more people that help keep the LBs clean the better imo. 

Reliability is why a dispute like this can happen. If someone flags you and you disagree, you can create a public thread like this to dispute the flag and other people can weigh in. Not everyone posting in these threads is reliable either but we'll just have to trust the staff to be smart and realise who's trustworthy.

3 hours ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Reporting you for not appearing on online stats is understandable, because it would fall under using a downloaded or edited save or whatever. What I don't get is why you don't appear when it looks like you played alongside this other players. Do you just copy their time stamps with usually some small changes? :S Doesn't look like it to me! It all seems so strange. It should be noted here that your buddy 100% the game 3 months before you. Why is that? Some long grind? I've never played the game, so idk.

An hypothesis to explain why you don't appear on the leaderboard could be because they removed you. Maybe you used a save to skip the grind or something, and this was caught by the leaderboard as cheating, and you were removed. I see your insistence on that if you repurchase the game, you can show us you're on the leaderboard, but is this because your save contains this data? But are you not on the leaderboard for few too games actually played, where you only used a local save file to trick the game to think you had played many more online games?

Edited by MMDE

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Reporting you for not appearing on online stats is understandable, because it would fall under using a downloaded or edited save or whatever. What I don't get is why you don't appear when it looks like you played alongside this other players. Do you just copy their time stamps with usually some small changes? :S Doesn't look like it to me! It all seems so strange. It should be noted here that your buddy 100% the game 3 months before you. Why is that? Some long grind? I've never played the game, so idk.

An hypothesis to explain why you don't appear on the leaderboard could be because they removed you. Maybe you used a save to skip the grind or something, and this was caught by the leaderboard as cheating, and you were removed. I see your insistence on that if you repurchase the game, you can show us you're on the leaderboard, but is this because your save contains this data? But are you not on the leaderboard for few too games actually played, where you only used a local save file to trick the game to think you had played many more online games?

I don't think the game is that advanced to be honest, but if the game only has 70 platinum achievers (36/37 when @LanceTheSpartan got the platinum) then it would be very easy to spot who isn't on the leaderboards. You're not making your dispute any better if you are trying to insult someone who is explaining how you didn't do the platinum legit based on not appearing on the leaderboards for a game that is competitive multiplayer and forces you to be on the leaderboards. When he did Twisted Metal, he also prepared it by keeping the trophy list at 0% while fulfilling requirements for trophies but not unlocking trophies, it was another case that he did which he informed members of the cheater team about before doing it and he's successfully disputed flags for Inversion and Twisted Metal in the past, but you're here to dispute Inversion and trying to throw insults at him for other games. It's not going to help your case if you keep insulting members without proving that you're in the right. 

13 minutes ago, MMDE said:

For the first question, i finish for last cause in that period i cannot boost every night like the others cause i woke up early at morning and they play usually after dinner, so i go forward a little bit slow then them. My group anyway is correct and help me to finish in some weeks after. 

For repurchase the game is cause maybe i can show you my stats, i don't know, i don't remember the leaderboard of a game i plat 2 years ago, i only suppose that cause i think i've never open that leaderboard. About you last answer, i don't understand what u mean, can you write is more simple, my english is not perfect as you read

He says he hid his trophies a month after this plat, because he gets too many requests to help people etc. Not saying he doesn't, but if he does, I think it speaks more to who he choose to spend time with. But I'd think it would be pretty extreme for a trophy hunter to hide his games, but he did for several months...

Last before hiding:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151026090622/https://psnprofiles.com:80/LanceTheSpartan

Hidden:

https://web.archive.org/web/20151123224820/https://psnprofiles.com/LanceTheSpartan

https://web.archive.org/web/20151202021904/https://psnprofiles.com/LanceTheSpartan

Is there something on the last before hiding that he has fixed now? I'll have to check.

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, Ms Serzilla said:

I don't think the game is that advanced to be honest, but if the game only has 70 platinum achievers (36/37 when @LanceTheSpartan got the platinum) then it would be very easy to spot who isn't on the leaderboards. You're not making your dispute any better if you are trying to insult someone who is explaining how you didn't do the platinum legit based on not appearing on the leaderboards for a game that is competitive multiplayer and forces you to be on the leaderboards. When he did Twisted Metal, he also prepared it by keeping the trophy list at 0% while fulfilling requirements for trophies but not unlocking trophies, it was another case that he did which he informed members of the cheater team about before doing it and he's successfully disputed flags for Inversion and Twisted Metal in the past, but you're here to dispute Inversion and trying to throw insults at him for other games. It's not going to help your case if you keep insulting members without proving that you're in the right. 

Insult is a thing, ascertainmente is another thing. I only said that, also trying to keep trophy list at 0% it's impossible to have that timestamp without manipulate his own save (wich is forbidden by the rules), this is for sure, any trick u could use, its impossible in only 13 hours

For me there is no real evidence to ban someone.

Civil war continue

25 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

For the first question, i finish for last cause in that period i cannot boost every night like the others cause i woke up early at morning and they play usually after dinner, so i go forward a little bit slow then them. My group anyway is correct and help me to finish in some weeks after. 

For repurchase the game is cause maybe i can show you my stats, i don't know, i don't remember the leaderboard of a game i plat 2 years ago, i only suppose that cause i think i've never open that leaderboard. About you last answer, i don't understand what u mean, can you write is more simple, my english is not perfect as you read

You buddies helped you there? Did they maybe help you in several other games at that time too, because you seem to have moved on, onto other online games?

And now I see what has changed since from before you hid your trophy list to after. You earned some more trophies for Bloodborne, no problem there, that was DLC trophies, and you earned your last two trophies (plat + another) in Inversion. After you earned that plat, you seem to have hidden your trophy list!

EDIT:

https://psnprofiles.com/Lucantoo/log?dir=asc&page=170

At least your buddy wasn't actively earning trophies in another game at the time of when you earned the plat. :P 

Edited by MMDE

16 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Insult is a thing, ascertainmente is another thing. I only said that, also trying to keep trophy list at 0% it's impossible to have that timestamp without manipulate his own save (wich is forbidden by the rules), this is for sure, any trick u could use, its impossible in only 13 hours

Okay, lets say there's a trophy for getting 1000 kills with two different weapons, but nothing inbetween, the trophy guide says that each weapon trophy takes 20+ hours to do, but you start the game and get no other trophies and get 999 kills with each weapon, then when you've done that you can get the 1 last kill with each of those weapons and that will allow you to get both trophies within seconds/minutes of each other so the time stamps show both trophies close together, but the guide says it's a 20 hour grind to do that. Is that cheating? I don't think so, but you're saying that is, but it's certainly not as bad as hacking a game and not appearing on leaderboards that the game automatically updates you to be on. 

Edited by Ms Serzilla

Already explain this, private reasons (one of thoose was ppl ask me to help them on inversion or other games and on was my new job, who take me too time to spend time for games daily, al least in that period). As u can see i let my profile privat for almost a year (until i change job) and AFTER Inverson, not before