Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LanceTheSpartan

LanceTheSpartan's Dispute

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

The group of people i boosted with...

Yes, that is the point. I'm not here to attack you with everything I say, I want to get to the bottom of this. :P As I said, a hypothesis to explain what we see is that you did a lot of it legit, but that you in the end used a save to pop the final trophy. idk

7 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yes, that is the point. I'm not here to attack you with everything I say, I want to get to the bottom of this. :P As I said, a hypothesis to explain what we see is that you did a lot of it legit, but that you in the end used a save to pop the final trophy. idk

Have you ever heard about "Occam's Razor"? The simpliest fact are the old servers who can make errors, no one has ever heard about servers with glitched stats? As i said before, many games are glitched on the online stats (Crysis 2, Battlefield 3, Modnation Racers, Killzone Mercenary, Endwar and many others)

2 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Have you ever heard about "Occam's Razor"? The simpliest fact are the old servers who can make errors, no one has ever heard about servers with glitched stats? As i said before, many games are glitched on the online stats (Crysis 2, Battlefield 3, Modnation Racers, Killzone Mercenary, Endwar and many others)

I don't see how Occam's Razor applies very well here. It's not a huge leap to say you used a save file. :S What you suggest is that the servers only glitched for you, out of all the plat earners.

5 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

I don't see how Occam's Razor applies very well here. It's not a huge leap to say you used a save file. :S What you suggest is that the servers only glitched for you, out of all the plat earners.

I'd say Occam's razor actually works against you on this as we have to assume that your stats glitched out even though Inversion is not a game that seems to have a problem like this. I tried finding stuff about reset stats or deleted/gone stats from Inversion, which brings enough results from other games but not from Inversion itself. You having hacked or used a save file is less of a leap than believing your Inversion stats have vanished.

Hi guys,

firs of all my english is not so good so i hope you cand understand me,😉

Lancethespartan was part of our "boost" group ( If i remember correctly we were 6 guys + 3 "double" ps3),if you check the trophy time stamp of my account and also the timestamp of my friends is quite similar because "we boosted" toogheter, you can check also the leadearbord of the game I have nothing to hide .... i cannot understand why someone has "flagged" him.... we spent a lot of summer time with this crazy online...What reason would he have to use an external savegame? ... risking being banned ... after hundreds of hours it would not make sense.

We also request some info to Mr Potent_delusion.... see the picture below  ( "Lorenzo" is my real name obviously)

18813339_10213195189099741_2677993839688

Only one last things before the judge. Only cause no one speak or ask about bug on a game, it doesn't mean that no bug can occur. For example, i've tried to boost Front Mission Evolved, with same group of Inversion, i can join in matches, but when inside no one can saw me (i saw them instead) and my bullets doesn't damage other players. I've tried with patch installed first and after data game, change modem, change the ps3 connection from wireless to cable, ask to my neighbor to use his provider, change NAT, no results. If you search on the web no one has this glitch. On Twisted Metal i cannot join in any match until the change of internet provider. This means "only cause no one has reported about stats reset on Inversion, it doesn't mean a bug can occur, more so if only 70 people has plat the game". I guess it could be a bug on servers, i don't know, or maybe someone see the wrong leaderboard. I repeat, i don't remember to check on the leaderboard while i was boosting that game, so i don't know how does it works

As @Phil summed up very well...not having nearly adequate enough LB entries whilst every legitimate platinum achiever does should instantly be a big red flag. 

You do not seem to understand in the slightest what either myself or Ms Serzilla explaiend to you Lance so i'm not going to bother anymore because after 3x i thought it would have at least somewhat sunk in now. 

You guys can look at his timestamps all you like but the true crux of this report is on the LB. It would not be valid to make a report if the LBs were displaying 20 games under the 250 required in each mode but we're talking about 100s of games under here.

17 minutes ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

Only one last things before the judge. Only cause no one speak or ask about bug on a game, it doesn't mean that no bug can occur. For example, i've tried to boost Front Mission Evolved, with same group of Inversion, i can join in matches, but when inside no one can saw me (i saw them instead) and my bullets doesn't damage other players. I've tried with patch installed first and after data game, change modem, change the ps3 connection from wireless to cable, ask to my neighbor to use his provider, change NAT, no results. If you search on the web no one has this glitch. On Twisted Metal i cannot join in any match until the change of internet provider. This means "only cause no one has reported about stats reset on Inversion, it doesn't mean a bug can occur, more so if only 70 people has plat the game". I guess it could be a bug on servers, i don't know, or maybe someone see the wrong leaderboard. I repeat, i don't remember to check on the leaderboard while i was boosting that game, so i don't know how does it works

Not finding info on a glitch online does indeed not prove it's not there. The point is that it helps with your credibility. Just like you said with Occam's razor, it's easier to believe you cheated somehow than believing the stats glitched for you, and you alone. Not saying that you definitely cheated, just saying what the more likely option is, spoken as an outsider who hasn't played the game in question.

Personally I bought a PSVR set, found a fabrication mistake, returned it for a second set, found out it had the same mistake, decided to get a refund. To this day, I have not seen anyone online complaining about the same mistake.

Edited by BillyHorrible
grammar

7 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

As @Phil summed up very well...not having nearly adequate enough LB entries whilst every legitimate platinum achiever does should instantly be a big red flag. 

You do not seem to understand in the slightest what either myself or Ms Serzilla explaiend to you Lance so i'm not going to bother anymore because after 3x i thought it would have at least somewhat sunk in now. 

You guys can look at his timestamps all you like but the true crux of this report is on the LB. It would not be valid to make a report if the LBs were displaying 20 games under the 250 required in each mode but we're talking about 100s of games under here.

You seem to not understand a certain thing: a server system is not a perfect machine. This is for sure, more so if i already had problems with my connection on plenty games (Front Mission, Twisted Metal, Battlefield 2 and more others) and for me is more suspicious a timestamp of 6 days for that game that a non perfect match on LB and i think you're a big hypocrite but for some reason i get flagged and you don't, its not fair at all