Who survived in you're playthrough

The characters who survived in my playthrough are Javier, Clementine, Kate, and Gabe. Sorry David, I tried to form a brotherly bond with him throughout, but he let his perception of being a Solider get the best of him and he got what was coming to him once he lost it. He chose his own ambition over his family, and that's what ultimately made him pay the price for neglecting his family.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SLovell83 said:

Gabe, Kate, Eleanor, Jesus, The Dr and Javi. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next. Does anyone expect any DLC with this like with season one?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe add on a few more episodes like they did with Minecraft. I really would like to see if Clem finds AJ and if Javi and Kate actually do get to start a family.

Kate, Gabe, Eleanor, Javier, Jesus, and Clementine of course.

I'm quite surprised how many possibilities there are, especially after the stupid decision by telltale, to kill Kenny/Jane in the beginning. With another Season already teased, it probably means that either Javier and his family will not be in it - so that they'll not have to deal with the survivors. Or they're gonna kill Kate, Gabe, etc. in a similar way when Season 4 starts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, clanckster said:

Lol how do u get gabe to survive 

At the end in my game, Clementine went after David and Gabe while I assisted Kate. She was able to save Gabe, but David died. Not sure what influences these things to happen because I think Gabe can die even if Clem goes after them?

Anyway, David and Tripp were my only notable deaths. Well, and Conrad who I killed in the second episode but can apparently survive until the end.

• Like 2

On 01/06/2017 at 8:41 AM, snakebit10 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe add on a few more episodes like they did with Minecraft. I really would like to see if Clem finds AJ and if Javi and Kate actually do get to start a family.

I doubt it the story had a very definate end and set it up for a whole new story arc. 

1 hour ago, Dan_WatsonAU said:

I doubt it the story had a very definate end and set it up for a whole new story arc. 

I am sure the next season is going to focus on Clem finding AJ. I am hoping for some add-ons that maybe play out Java and Kate's story. One can only hope.

I just had this happen to me. Given the topic of discussion, it's fair game for spoilers.

So Tripp died at the end of ep 4 right, bullet through the head and all. Then I'm playing ep 5 and Ava dies right after saving me, and in the background you can see him leisurely walking around as though nothing happened. The literal walking dead.

So I guess, even though Tripp died, he secretly lived through my playthrough.

21 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

So Tripp died at the end of ep 4 right, bullet through the head and all. Then I'm playing ep 5 and Ava dies right after saving me, and in the background you can see him leisurely walking around as though nothing happened. The literal walking dead.

So I guess, even though Tripp died, he secretly lived through my playthrough.

The same thing happened to me. 

Javier, Clem, Gabe, Lingard, Eleanor, and Jesus (obviously) were alive at the end of my play through. Kate was MIA and presumed dead.

I was disappointed that there were zero references to Kenny based on my save data from season two. I ended up walking off with him and AJ, rejecting admission to the camp. It would have been nice to have at least one line of dialogue to give some explicit closure on old Kenny. 

Of all the characters who could actually live or die by the end, I only saved Kate. She was annoying though, I found her only slightly less annoying than Lori in the TV series! David was an asshat who got what he had coming, and Gabe was a little douchebag who kept betraying me no matter how much I looked out for the little shit so saving him was not an appealing prospect to me, but his death scene was also quite moving. I shot Conrad but somewhat regretted it despite him being a dick at the beginning, I learned that he could be more heroic later on. The fact that it doesn't matter who you save in Episode 4 doesn't matter felt very cheap. I didn't forgive Eleanor because fuck her, she sold me out and wish I could have seen her die too. 

• Like 1

Kate, Eleanor, Jesus, Gabe and Clem survived. I have no idea what happened to Joan but she's marked as MIA. I'm hoping she'll turn up in the next game so I can feed her piece by piece to the walkers. Bitch. I'd have preferred if Gabe didn't survive but ugh, he's Clem's friend so I did everything I could to keep him alive for her sake rather than his. Also I'm guessing that if I had treated him badly that would've ruined my chances with Kate :awesome:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...