(ASIA) PSPlus IGC June 2017

gary_danial

I would so much rather have Just Cause 3 than Life Is Strange... Played through Just Cause 3 as well but I have much more stuff left to do in it, and I haven't even obtained the DLC yet.

All in all it's an amazing list and I would gladly trade out the EU list for this even if it meant not getting Abyss Odyssey and Spy Chameleon.

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I would so much rather have Just Cause 3 than Life Is Strange... Played through Just Cause 3 as well but I have much more stuff left to do in it, and I haven't even obtained the DLC yet.

All in all it's an amazing list and I would gladly trade out the EU list for this even if it meant not getting Abyss Odyssey and Spy Chameleon.

We already got life is strange couple of months back.. so may be you will get just cause 3 sooner or later.. hopefully it works this way

1 minute ago, aditya319 said:

We already got life is strange couple of months back.. so may be you will get just cause 3 sooner or later.. hopefully it works this way

All I can do is hope... as said above, EU actually got Final Horizon and Laser DIsco Defenders already. So it seems like they're trying to get the different regions to catch up with each other.

45 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well, this time I'm not particularly jealous of Asia plus.

So... time to get killed by Japan Plus, I guess =D

I grabbed 1 mo of Plus on JPN to play the 2 Stein's 0 games.

When does the June JPN lineup get revealed?

People getting excited about a game that has been on sale for $20, and wouldn't pick it up at that price.

Oh yeah that list absolutely obliterates what we got. 10/10 mos def bro.

To be completely honest I'm happier with the list that we got despite already owning Life is Strange. JC3 is shit.

7 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Looks like l'll be creating an asia account to buy ps+ when mine is expired.

Enjoy a AAA game in a foreign language. 

• Like 2

Just Cause 3 is a 7 year anniversary bonus....not a typical Asian PS+ freebie.

Going to stick with NA PS+, as switching over means losing access to previous titles I could enjoy.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Just now, Kishnabe said:

Just Cause 3 is a 7 year anniversary bonus....not a typical Asian PS+ freebie.

Going to stick with NA PS+, as switching over means losing access to previous titles I could enjoy.

anniversary or not they topped the favored plus games :( despite US getting a few games i seem to like aka neon chrome.

Edited by kingdrake2