(ASIA) PSPlus IGC June 2017

gary_danial

2 hours ago, Valyrious said:

To be completely honest I'm happier with the list that we got despite already owning Life is Strange. JC3 is shit.

You really feel that way? From what I've heard, it's a blast. And I loved both previous Just Cause games and Mad Max. One problem with it, though, is you wouldn't have the DLC.. So, I'm not too bothered by not getting it. I'd take it over LiS, though. But only because I already have it. :P

10 hours ago, Valyrious said:

To be completely honest I'm happier with the list that we got despite already owning Life is Strange. JC3 is shit.

8 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

You really feel that way? From what I've heard, it's a blast. And I loved both previous Just Cause games and Mad Max. One problem with it, though, is you wouldn't have the DLC.. So, I'm not too bothered by not getting it. I'd take it over LiS, though. But only because I already have it. :P

I played JC2 and JC3 start to finish, and I think JC3 is one of the most awesome and fun action games available. I feel like JC3 is everything from JC2 but done better. I'm definitely planning on getting the DLC at some point, on the EU store the whole pack is actually on sale for €10 now and if I had the main game at this point (after completing the story shortly after release, I traded it on for a different game) I would definitely get it for that price.

... Come to think of it, I may just buy the complete digital edition, it's on sale for €20 now.

It feels weird comparing JC3 to Life Is Strange even without my personal opinion about Life Is Strange, since LIS is a cinematic point and click game while JC3 is a huge open world action romp.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GilgameshReborn said:

Am I crazy for making a Singapore account just to get PS Plus for it? It's less than 40 US dollars for a year.

Let me know if you can set that account as primary, sign in as your main account, and see if you have PS Plus. I have a US account and was wondering if I could use a Singapore account to get PS Plus to use for my US account.