Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SlipknotClownX

SlipknotClownX's Dispute

19 posts in this topic

I would love to know about this glitch if it can save me from having to do all of the spec ops missions legit. ūüėČ

There's no other way to instantly gain the 69 Spec-Ops stars, except the widely reported save game hack from seven years ago, unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, SlipknotClownX said:

1f62d.png

Gave you another flag for Dark Souls 1.

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards, so I recommend you hide all the cheated games on your profile, as one more flag and you'll be permanently off.

On 8.10.2018 at 6:13 PM, MMDE said:

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards, so I recommend you hide all the cheated games on your profile, as one more flag and you'll be permanently off.

Thank you

On 10/8/2018 at 6:13 PM, MMDE said:

I see the issue with COD. Can't seem to work out the issue with DS1. Please explain.

3 minutes ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Can't seem to work out the issue with DS1. Please explain.

You can't get all miracles before reaching Anor Londo, since some of the miracles are only available in Anor Londo/Duke's Archives, and they can't be dropped by other players.

Sorry that i made some mistake in the past , can't i just hidde those games to be ranked in the leaderboard? 

19 minutes ago, SlipknotClownX said:

Sorry that i made some mistake in the past , can't i just hidde those games to be ranked in the leaderboard? 

If you have less than 3 flagged games, you can hid them via the link above. If you have 3 or more, then no.

If you have more games that were save file usages that aren't flagged, hide them when you hide the other games (only applicable if you have less than 3 flags)

Edited by Squirlruler

4 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

If you have less than 3 flagged games, you can hid them via the link above. If you have 3 or more, then no.

If you have more games that were save file usages that aren't flagged, hide them when you hide the other games (only applicable if you have less than 3 flags)

I already have 3 flags :(

Then you're out forever.

On 1/6/2017 at 1:49 PM, ars said:

There's no other way to instantly gain the 69 Spec-Ops stars, except the widely reported save game hack from seven years ago, unfortunately.

Why don't you just register there with a random account and report all the saves? I personally did the same with other PS3 saves in the past.

Edited by Lance_87

7 hours ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

I see the issue with COD. Can't seem to work out the issue with DS1. Please explain.

I can give you a hint, it's related to one of the trophies he earns in the first hour, which requires several of the later earned trophies to have popped to pop. No way this was a glitch.

2 hours ago, SlipknotClownX said:

I already have 3 flags :(

Yeah, seems someone gave you a flag for Final Fantasy X too, which to me seems perfectly right. All of a sudden your characters do stuff they haven't been able to get anywhere near before and it's too early in the story for it to be possible.

I told you to hide all the cheated games, but yeah, sucks they reported you within 10 minutes of me making that comment.

All that happens is that you're off the leaderboards.

Edited by MMDE

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Why don't you just register there with a random account and report all the saves? I personally did the same with other PS3 saves in the past.

I don't report people in general, because I don't value any trophy leaderboards much, nor care how other people like to enjoy their gaming because it's not away from me. I'm only interested in how games function because toying around with them (especially exploits and glitches) entertain me. Then I sometimes browse disputes for popcorn time, or to learn about a new exploit, or share my knowledge on one - or lack thereof like happened here over a year ago.

Anyway OT, pardon.

Oh I didn't fully get what you meant then :)

3 hours ago, ars said:

nor care how other people like to enjoy their gaming because it's not away from me

Reporting someone's trophy list on PSNP is not about caring how others play their games, it's only about if they should be listed alongside others who earned the trophies following the rules.