Is this game worth the price tag?

If you like horror survival or just horror in general. Yes definitely especially when they start adding more DLC cause I know they plan on supporting and expanding the game eventually.

I literally haven't been able to play anything else since it came out.

44 minutes ago, kungfu4j00 said:

If you like horror survival or just horror in general. Yes definitely especially when they start adding more DLC cause I know they plan on supporting and expanding the game eventually.

I literally haven't been able to play anything else since it came out.

Okay I do like that genre I heard bad things about the game how many glitches it has in it. I will probably buy this sometime but that won't be until awhile since i have kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collection and Tales of Zestiria to play. 

23 minutes ago, TechnicalPixel said:

Okay I do like that genre I heard bad things about the game how many glitches it has in it. I will probably buy this sometime but that won't be until awhile since i have kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 collection and Tales of Zestiria to play. 

Putting off playing an online game might be regrettable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

Putting off playing an online game might be regrettable.

yeah online games are most popular at release. if you wait you could lose ranking or power ups (in general online games. I know nothing on this one). 

so to keep up with the general players start when they do if you want it. get it now

On June 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM, TechnicalPixel said:

I was wondering if this game is the worth the price tag and do a lot of people play this? 

Hell yeah it's worth it! The multiplayer matches are a blast, and you'll make friends fast. Also, the single player mode is coming soon, so there's more coming. Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY.